Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 what happend????????? >

what happend?????????

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

what happend?????????

Old 11-12-2007, 10:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: what happend?????????

i havent been over in that forum but then again people can rip on me all they want! doesnt really bother me, cause most of what i say is opinion related and i dont expect everyone to have the same opinion as me! but when i state a fact and people want to correct me i have no problem with that either, yes its kinda embarising but at least i can us my new knowlege to help me in the future!

amateurhunter44857, isnt it kinda funny how that works? older people want to tell us we know nothing and say that they are scared cause we are the future! well correct me if im wrong guys but before you can be old and wise, dont you first have to be young and stupid?
Old 11-13-2007, 10:24 AM

Exactly, they make it sound like they never did anything stupid in their lives... i mean they voted Carter and Nixon in office for gods sake, how much worse can you get

*Yes i'm a republican and i know Nixon was a republican but he sucked... horribly*
Old 11-13-2007, 10:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: AmateurHunter44857

I love politics, but no one takes anything a 19 year old says about politics seriously, even if i am right. Its always " your to young to know anything" when they have an IQ of Pi.

Yep, I know exactly what you mean.
Old 11-13-2007, 05:58 PM
Little Doe Peep

ORIGINAL: pheasantfanatic

Yeah, if you don't know exactly what you are talking about, or even if you do, you can't post on the Politics forum without getting ripped by someone. I have.
I can't agree. I've posted on the Politics forum and not gotten ripped. And anybody who looks up my profile knows how old I am.
Old 11-13-2007, 07:05 PM
Giant Nontypical

As long as you post intelligently and can back up your opinions with factual evidence no one is going to rip you. They may try to refute your beliefs or try to make you think otherwise, but they won't call you names or be mean
Old 11-13-2007, 08:01 PM
Fork Horn

u dont have to be liked, go and look at some of a guy's named sprites coments, look at my comments, im younger than 18, u just gotta back up ur point...alot...
Old 11-13-2007, 10:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: hnt24.7

The youth forum was realy kick'n there for a long time!!!!!!!!!! i think the rut has somthing to do with it but what do ya'll do at night???? weeknights that is i know what alot of us do on weekends[:-]
I took a volentary leave of absence, trying to finish killing a deer, also busy with my captains duty (see sig)...I'll be here more often.

thats my only thoughts on why it was so dull, who knows