Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 Problem with Bus Driver >

Problem with Bus Driver

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Problem with Bus Driver

Old 10-25-2005, 02:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Problem with Bus Driver

ORIGINAL: whitetailhunter4637

Wheres this SOB live...i think including myself theres some fellas on here who want to travel up there and put him in his place
Effing Right
Old 10-25-2005, 05:17 PM

You just need to tell someone. There going to believe a student over someschool bus driver. He's just putting fear in you, so go do something about it. NOW!!!!!!!! And let us know how it goes, then the convoy heads that way for an buttwhoopin.
Old 10-25-2005, 06:29 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: hunter9022

He's just putting fear in you, so go do something about it.
don't worry im not scaredof him and im not scared for me, the problem is that my sister is going to be on that bus by herself in two years cause i will havegraduated, and thats what imworried about, especially cause if he does try sumthing with her, she is defenceless, she is 4 feet tall, and got no muscle at all, where i am 5'10 and can take him on if he tries sumthing. its just the fact that, youknow sumthing is not right if u can't trust your bus driver. soi told my fourth period teacher, but he said he doesn't know what he can do, he said he is going to try to think of sumthing to do.

CC
Old 10-25-2005, 07:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Canadian Chic

ORIGINAL: hunter9022

He's just putting fear in you, so go do something about it.
don't worry im not scaredof him and im not scared for me, the problem is that my sister is going to be on that bus by herself in two years cause i will havegraduated, and thats what imworried about, especially cause if he does try sumthing with her, she is defenceless, she is 4 feet tall, and got no muscle at all, where i am 5'10 and can take him on if he tries sumthing. its just the fact that, youknow sumthing is not right if u can't trust your bus driver. soi told my fourth period teacher, but he said he doesn't know what he can do, he said he is going to try to think of sumthing to do.

CC
Your teacher is an idiot. Keep telling people until you find one that will do something about it.
Old 10-26-2005, 09:57 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: KonaBoy

ORIGINAL: whitetailhunter4637

Wheres this SOB live...i think including myself theres some fellas on here who want to travel up there and put him in his place
Effing Right
i have to agree with these guys even though i'm only thirteen i seriously want to kick the woman's (sorry mods).
Old 10-26-2005, 03:47 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: youngbuck013
i have to agree with these guys even though i'm only thirteen i seriously want to kick the woman's @$$ (sorry mods).
what woman? my bus driver is a 40 yr old dude. if it was a chic, they would have already had their bum kicked.

CC
Old 10-26-2005, 06:09 PM

CC...

Not sure where this is standing now,, however please do something about this..You really need to tell someone else who will listen to you..This is very serious, if he's done it to you, he's done it before,, and he'll do it again...

He's a Predator...

We hunt Predator around here..

Seems like a ride out to one of my bear baits, a roll of duct tape, big jar of peanut butter and a bucket of french fry Grease is in order...Let the bestPredator win!!

Let us know how this turns out!!!

ttyle

Eric....
Old 10-26-2005, 06:41 PM

I know who will do something, the police....he's sexually harassing you and that is a crime.
Old 10-26-2005, 07:22 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: On/Scene Tactical

He's a Predator...

We hunt Predator around here..

Seems like a ride out to one of my bear baits, a roll of duct tape, big jar of peanut butter and a bucket of french fry Grease is in order...Let the bestPredator win!!

Let us know how this turns out!!!

ttyle

Eric....
Peanut Butter and French Frie grease eh? never thought of that, lol jk

CC
Old 10-26-2005, 08:10 PM

Hey CC...

Yaa we can do it Backwoods,, Haliburton Redneck style...

Yaaa Black Bears love that fryer grease, and we smear on that peanut butter with a conoe paddle!!

Where you from roughly ??
I'm down in S.Western Ontario (near Windsor)

ttyle

Eric...

Quick Reply: Problem with Bus Driver

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.