Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 Problem with Bus Driver >

Problem with Bus Driver

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Problem with Bus Driver

Old 11-03-2005, 10:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Problem with Bus Driver

I'm game for the trip. I have a nice 3 feet section of pipe in my garage that i think would work just perfectly.
Old 11-04-2005, 11:59 AM

ORIGINAL: rdneckhntr

ORIGINAL: BrutalAttack

Tell your parents right away. Find another way to get to school in the meantime. Then message me the guys address and let him know I'm coming for him. [:@]
Need some help????
HEY count me in on this!!!! I was sexually harassed by my teahcer last year and it ain't fun! I will be there in 2 seconds!! Thats sooo stupid! Why do this older, uglyier, stupider, guys wanna hit on pretty and smart girls? Its sooooooo gross!

CC tell your parents, go to the school board, and get that bus driver fired ASAP! HUn i will be there to help the 2 people above kick that bus drivers butt.
Old 11-04-2005, 03:48 PM
Giant Nontypical

I decided to lock down this topic due to the fact that its starting to go off topic and pretty much promoting and/or applying that violence is the correct, right, or even the bestway to handle a situation like this.