Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 Problem with Bus Driver >

Problem with Bus Driver

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Problem with Bus Driver

Old 10-24-2005, 02:28 PM

Default RE: Problem with Bus Driver

id definitely start by telling a trusted teacher, friend, or adult. he shouldnt be doing stuff like that. if nothing works, go to your parents. it would be better to do that than end up having him do worse stuff to you.
Old 10-24-2005, 02:36 PM

ORIGINAL: BrutalAttack

Tell your parents right away. Find another way to get to school in the meantime. Then message me the guys address and let him know I'm coming for him. [:@]
Need some help????
Old 10-24-2005, 03:38 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: whitetailhunter4637

and than get on the bus one day and back hand him right across his face..he deserves every square inch of your hand cracking accross his face...that's not only gross an old man hitting one you, but also very illegal.
today
he went to grab for my back pack (and obviously by now i am really, REALLY P O) so i told him tobug off and i grabbed his hand, and nowhe says that i sprained or broke a finger, its not like i really care, but now he is doing his guilt trick thing again, and if he goes to the principal, that could get me into sum trouble, even though i really doubt i even hurt his hand cause he still can go aroundbackhanding sumguys who sit up at the front.

then he tried to tell me he wasn't scared of me or my friends and told me again that they(the school board), would get rid of me before they would get rid of him, and he said that he knew i was scared of him,

and i saidwhatever buddy and that i had five acres, a shovel, and a shotgun and knew how to use em and that i wasn't scared to use em, and that they would never find him if i used them. then he told me that girls don't know how to use guns and i would prolly end up shooting myself, and by that point i was gonna kill him if i didn't get off the bus so i told him to pull over and i just walked the rest of the way home (bout 5 km), it felt kind of like giving up, but i really would have killed him if i didn't get off the bus right then. so yeah thats what has happened since i last posted, figured i'd let y'all know

CC
Old 10-24-2005, 03:46 PM

id kick that sorry SOB'sbutt
Old 10-24-2005, 03:53 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Hacimsaalk

id kick that sorry SOB's butt
i would have done that if i hadn't of gotten off the bus, when i did

CC
Old 10-24-2005, 04:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Tell your parents please...now. There is no reason not to.

Talk to me on MSN I'm home now.
Old 10-24-2005, 09:19 PM

well if you don't feel comfortable telling your parents, find a good teacher or somebody, but first i would get a small tape recorder and record him... that'd make a statement at a schoolboard meeting if you just started to play that... but just make sure that you don't make any threats like that on the recorder.... i just hope you get this stopped cuz it is bull
Old 10-25-2005, 10:55 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: kshutingkid

well if you don't feel comfortable telling your parents, find a good teacher or somebody, but first i would get a small tape recorder and record him... that'd make a statement at a schoolboard meeting if you just started to play that... but just make sure that you don't make any threats like that on the recorder.... i just hope you get this stopped cuz it is bull
IM in third period right now, and im gonna tell my fourth period teacher, when i do get him on tape or sumthing

CC
Old 10-25-2005, 10:56 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: BrutalAttack

Talk to me on MSN I'm home now.
Sry i wasn't on i don't think when u wrote this message, so i couldn't go on msn

CC
Old 10-25-2005, 01:24 PM

Wheres this SOB live...i think including myself theres some fellas on here who want to travel up there and put him in his place

Quick Reply: Problem with Bus Driver

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.