Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 Problem with Bus Driver >

Problem with Bus Driver

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Problem with Bus Driver

Old 10-22-2005, 06:11 PM
Typical Buck

Default Problem with Bus Driver

hey guys

umm i have this problem with this one bus driver that i have. he is sayingcertainEXTREMELY inapropriatethings to me and trying to kiss me and i have hadenough of it, but i don't know what to, i'm not going to tell my parents because they will kill him and i don't want him dead i just want him fired, and i told him i would tell the School Board, and he told me that he would tell them that i am missbehaving on the bus and get me suspended from school and the bus, and said that they would get rid of me before they get rid of him, and i don't want to get suspended.[]

Does anyone have any ideas? i would love to hear them

Canadian Chic
Old 10-22-2005, 06:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Problem with Bus Driver

Personally, I would probably tell the school board, principal, whoever that the bus driver was being(is this acceptable, I have other words, didn't think they'd be though)and wa****ting on you. Or else you could try to get a witness or record his voice hitting on you, there's proof. Since you can't change buses, that's prolly what I'd try to do, if nothing else helps, you can always talk to me on MSN or whatever,

Cory
Old 10-22-2005, 06:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Most busses has cameras onboard. You may also want to bring along a small tape recorder and record him saying this stuff. Then you'll have him by the balls so to speak. Arent you like 15? I know a bus driver needs to be at least 21, so its definitly illegal, and harassment.
Old 10-22-2005, 06:42 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: JoshKeller

Most busses has cameras onboard. You may also want to bring along a small tape recorder and record him saying this stuff. Then you'll have him by the balls so to speak. Arent you like 15? I know a bus driver needs to be at least 21, so its definitly illegal, and harassment.
im 16 and he is 38 i asked

CC
Old 10-22-2005, 06:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thats all you need right there. Tell your principle or school board. Even if you were misbehaving, hitting on you is no excuse. He will be fired regaurdless, especially if you get proof.
Old 10-22-2005, 07:20 PM
Dominant Buck

Make an appointment to see the pricipal. Then tAke your parents with you.(they won't kill him...they'll take it to the school principal and the board) It's one of those deals of who tells first is going to be believed. If your parents won't go with you... go by yourself. Do NOT put up with this crap. He's a dirty old man and should be pointed out and dealt with NOW. You've tried and he has blackmailed you into staying quiet. He isn't going away. I wouldn'tallow myself to beever put in a position to be alone with him.
Old 10-22-2005, 07:50 PM

Tell your parents first.

Let the parents contact the principal.

If you let the principal know, they will approach the bus driver about it. The bus driver obviously isn't going to say "Oh yeah, I've been harassing this one student." The bus driver will deny everything.

Because it was a student who approached him/her they'll just shrug it off as a kid trying to be a smartact.

Your parents will leave a bigger impression on the principal.
Old 10-23-2005, 10:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

Tell your parents right away. Find another way to get to school in the meantime. Then message me the guys address and let him know I'm coming for him. [:@]
Old 10-23-2005, 05:33 PM

That is deffiantly illegal.. go tell your principle..and than get on the bus one day and back hand him right across his face..he deserves every square inch of your hand cracking accross his face...that's not only gross an old man hitting one you, but also very illegal.
Old 10-24-2005, 08:26 AM

CC, I would also let the principal know about the threats that he made to you, about the suspension, etc. If he actually turns to this after you talk to the principal, it will only make your case stronger.

Quick Reply: Problem with Bus Driver

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.