Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Hook ups

Old 10-01-2005, 07:53 PM

Default RE: Hook ups

Ok yall I'll stop it really...Redneckhunter thanks and um...nvm. I really didn't wanna agrue w/ this guy, but i did. I'm not saying I'm sorry or anything, just that I'm tired of agruing w/ someone who thinks they are better than me. So until then bye everyone adn thanks for yalls opinions!
Old 10-01-2005, 08:20 PM

ORIGINAL: Retriever_Owner

Ok yall I'll stop it really...Redneckhunter thanks and um...nvm. I really didn't wanna agrue w/ this guy, but i did. I'm not saying I'm sorry or anything, just that I'm tired of agruing w/ someone who thinks they are better than me. So until then bye everyone adn thanks for yalls opinions!
And this is why I argue with her, kids.

If anyone can go back through my posts in this thread and show me exactly where I said (or even implied for that matter) that I was in any way better than her, I'll appaulogize to the fullest. Until then, I won't feel bad for anything I've said or done here today.

If you put words in my mouth, I'm going to argue with you and shoot you down. If you accept the fact that our opinions differ then we'll be just fine.

To those of you who are tired of the argument, I don't blame you. I don't take kindly to people putting words in my mouth, and when it happens I'm going to call you out on it.

For now, I'm done arguing. If she attempts to put words in my mouth again, I'll be back quick and I'll shoot her down again.

Old 10-01-2005, 09:07 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Washington Hunter

No. I wouldn't. There are aspects of a relationship that you can't replicate online. No, I'm not talking about sex. You will never have a real relationship online, ever.

To me it's ridiculously pathetic and more than just a little desperate. You want a boyfriend? Awesome, go out with guys who live in your town, who go to your school, who you see every day.

"But they don't like me, Daniel!"

Bull. You're just not approaching them. Anyone can date anyone they want, you just have to approach the person the right way.

he's right. i hate like hell to admit it... but Wash is right.

take it from an old pro little lady. don't get tangled up with anybody online.
Old 10-02-2005, 12:57 PM

ORIGINAL: Retriever_Owner

And this is why I argue with her, kids.

If anyone can go back through my posts in this thread and show me exactly where I said (or even implied for that matter) that I was in any way better than her, I'll appaulogize to the fullest. Until then, I won't feel bad for anything I've said or done here today.

If you put words in my mouth, I'm going to argue with you and shoot you down. If you accept the fact that our opinions differ then we'll be just fine.

To those of you who are tired of the argument, I don't blame you. I don't take kindly to people putting words in my mouth, and when it happens I'm going to call you out on it.

For now, I'm done arguing. If she attempts to put words in my mouth again, I'll be back quick and I'll shoot her down again.

Ok OK I know our opinions differ and all. We are not better than each other and now I have rested my case. Maybe we should start over w/ this....LOL
Old 10-02-2005, 12:58 PM

ORIGINAL: huntingirl89

No. I wouldn't. There are aspects of a relationship that you can't replicate online. No, I'm not talking about sex. You will never have a real relationship online, ever.

To me it's ridiculously pathetic and more than just a little desperate. You want a boyfriend? Awesome, go out with guys who live in your town, who go to your school, who you see every day.

"But they don't like me, Daniel!"

Bull. You're just not approaching them. Anyone can date anyone they want, you just have to approach the person the right way.

he's right. i hate like hell to admit it... but Wash is right.

take it from an old pro little lady. don't get tangled up with anybody online.
LOL
Yes ma'am I will take it from a old pro and try not to get tangled up w/ anyone online. Thanks
Old 10-02-2005, 05:23 PM

ORIGINAL: Out for the kill

I AM ABOUT SICK AND TIRED OF YOU TELLING HER WHAT TO DO. IF I WERE YOU, I WOULD WATCH MY NOSE! LET HER HOOKUP WITH WHOEVER SHE WANTS!
I'm guessing you are defending her for a reason? [8D] Get a real GF dude. Thats just my opinion.
Old 10-02-2005, 05:37 PM

LMAO UPHunter!!!
Old 10-02-2005, 05:48 PM

So UPHunter are you saying I'm not real? LMAO
Old 10-03-2005, 12:41 AM
Giant Nontypical

you're real enough... but you're just a little computer box.... its kind of like a robot girlfriend... if this were the offseason i'd use another term for it... the human body has needs when it is in a relationship. i'm not talking sex. i mean everything that holds more meaning, the hugging, cuddling, ect ect ect.... if you are in a long distance relationship it is also like you have a 1,000 mile long chain wrapped around your neck because you're not free to do anything but its so tempting because you know they'll never find out. its kind of like the honor system. you know what i'm talking about... here we have places where theres a little box of money and when you take something from the shop you pay for it in the little box yourself... but theres never anybody to see if you actually pay for it or not... you'll find the relationship very one-sided and very lonely. you can't go to the movies together, have tickle fights, go shopping together at cabelas, hang out on the couch, or just whatever... you can't even hold their hand or feel the comfort of a hug... plus being the huge non-truster of men that i am you never know when and if they're telling the truth and its a lot easier to lie online when there is no judge of a tone of voice or look of the eye to tell you. they could be running around with every girl in town while you're sitting there waiting at the keyboard. some of the best things in a relationship are never spoken... body language is the universal language.. understood by everybody.. there is so much you miss and crave and it makes you miserable and feel horrible that you "can't find anybody in your own town because nobody likes you" which is bullcrap.
Old 10-03-2005, 11:25 AM

Wow, don't know about you guys, but a gal with a 3rd degree assault on her record sounds like a hottie to me!!!! I would most definitely want to hook up with that.

Quick Reply: Hook ups

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.