Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Hook ups

Old 10-03-2005, 05:06 PM

Default RE: Hook ups

WOW Huntergirl. Thanks so much!! I have NEVER EVER had someone say any of that to me, in a meaning of how you said it. Now I totally understand and God Bless me finding someone like you to tell me that.AMEN!!! Thanks so much girl!!

Rugers...you dog LMAO
Old 10-03-2005, 09:00 PM

alright i was enjoying the show, but huntinggirl just brought out the soft side of me.

honestly, women are about the best "gifts" guys ever got. im not saying they are property dont get me wrogn there. They are awesome.
i would do anything to spend time with my gf. just being together is the best, id like nothing more than that. all the hugging and watching movies and holding hands, thats what its all about. just being friends and being THERE with each other.

i could go on...

Old 10-04-2005, 03:57 PM

awww beagle I have very rarely heard a guy say that. WOW I wish I was your gf right now! LMAO But thats so sweet.
Old 10-04-2005, 04:04 PM

ORIGINAL: Beagle001

alright i was enjoying the show, but huntinggirl just brought out the soft side of me.

honestly, women are about the best "gifts" guys ever got. im not saying they are property dont get me wrogn there. They are awesome.
i would do anything to spend time with my gf. just being together is the best, id like nothing more than that. all the hugging and watching movies and holding hands, thats what its all about. just being friends and being THERE with each other.

i could go on...
I guess you don't shoot a BowTech Allegiance?
Old 10-04-2005, 04:33 PM

what is that suppose to mean Zak?
Old 10-04-2005, 04:42 PM

thers about to b a wat??? GIRLFIGHT
Old 10-04-2005, 04:42 PM

If you frequented the bowhunting forum, you would notice that the two hot bows this year are the BowTech Allegiance and the Mathew's Switchback. He said, and I quote:

"honestly, women are about the best "gifts" guys ever got."

I then replied:

"I guess you don't shoot a BowTech Allegiance?"

Meaning that if he thinks a girl is the best gift he could receive, he obviously has not shot a BowTech Allegiance, which means that a BowTech Allegiance is better than a girl!

It was just a joke though.
Old 10-04-2005, 05:11 PM

Oh ok Zak...
youngbuck do you wanna get into a girlfight w/ me? LMAO
Old 10-04-2005, 05:15 PM
Giant Nontypical

you're welcome Retriever Owner.

Just didn't want you to make the same mistake I did once upon a time.

Old 10-04-2005, 05:28 PM

OH ok huntergirl. Well I have had an online relationship and it was going good well until...my mom found out and emailed the boy and cused him out and all. nothing to serious LOL yea right. I still don't know if the guy is alive or not.

Quick Reply: Hook ups

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.