HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Hook ups
Thread: Hook ups
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2005, 08:20 PM
Washington Hunter

Default RE: Hook ups

ORIGINAL: Retriever_Owner

Ok yall I'll stop it really...Redneckhunter thanks and um...nvm. I really didn't wanna agrue w/ this guy, but i did. I'm not saying I'm sorry or anything, just that I'm tired of agruing w/ someone who thinks they are better than me. So until then bye everyone adn thanks for yalls opinions!
And this is why I argue with her, kids.

If anyone can go back through my posts in this thread and show me exactly where I said (or even implied for that matter) that I was in any way better than her, I'll appaulogize to the fullest. Until then, I won't feel bad for anything I've said or done here today.

If you put words in my mouth, I'm going to argue with you and shoot you down. If you accept the fact that our opinions differ then we'll be just fine.

To those of you who are tired of the argument, I don't blame you. I don't take kindly to people putting words in my mouth, and when it happens I'm going to call you out on it.

For now, I'm done arguing. If she attempts to put words in my mouth again, I'll be back quick and I'll shoot her down again.