Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

cops jack a deer

Old 02-20-2005, 07:58 PM

Default RE: cops jack a deer

No pics of the deer??? That sux....
Old 02-21-2005, 07:25 AM
Giant Nontypical

LOL! @ maniac.

Uncle Matt (in IL)
Old 02-21-2005, 09:43 PM
Fork Horn

As a cop for about 12 years, this sounds like an episode of Dukes of Hazzard or the old Sheriff Lobo and his Deputy Perkins!!!! Lets put in perspective this appears like a very, very small, backwoods department, in the middle of no where. That DOES NOT represent the majority of law enforcement. You guys make this sound like typical cops across the country. DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT? Obviously these were a couple of idiots, that had witnesses and probably bragged the fact to a few also. Too much down time on their hands. These boys are not professionals and I bet they would be lost in any other department, when it came down to reports and handling calls. I'm not disputing anyone here, but lets put some reality in it.
Old 02-22-2005, 07:06 AM
Giant Nontypical

I hear what your saying ruff. But the facts are the facts and the reality is they (were) cops and they are crooks. Big badge, little badge? A crook is a crook is a crook. Black pot is a black pot, right.

Uncle Matt (in IL)

PS - Looser is a looser is a looser.
Old 02-22-2005, 08:29 AM

ORIGINAL: uncle matt

I hear what your saying ruff. But the facts are the facts and the reality is they (were) cops and they are crooks. Big badge, little badge? A crook is a crook is a crook. Black pot is a black pot, right.

Uncle Matt (in IL)

PS - Looser is a looser is a looser.
Who said they didn't commit a crime? they admitted they committed a crime according to the report!

Yes they were "cops" but does that mean we condemn all law enforcement officers for two that committed a crime?
Now clinton had "sexual relations" in the white house does that automatically mean that bush is? i mean they are or were both presidents!

But being a former police officer of over 5 years i object to what i percieve as yours and others views that all police officer are corrupt. it simply is not true!!
Now i don't know why you feel this way and i could take some guess's but really not worth it.
ruffhunter is correct ashley county is a backwoods dept that survives on a very poor budget. they cannot pay enough to attract people of higher character and morals. when you pay someone to do that job the same as they could make at a 7/11 store what do you attract. you have to have people out there if not more than presence of enforcement.

And again i will say at least they confessed what they did . that is far more than the average person does!
even though they did break the law and the faith of the people they did show some character by being honest about it!

I don't know maybe some would have them branded with a "L" for looser like they used to make people that committed adultery wear a scarlet "A".
I say make them pay for there crime and find another occupation and reform!
Old 02-22-2005, 11:26 AM

I couldn't be happier they got fired and I hope they get convicted of their crime.

A short jail term would be (as the visa comercials say) PRICELESS!
Old 02-22-2005, 02:01 PM

Hope they get the max the law allows for...

Another thing - even if they hadn't illegally killed a deer, they still should be fired. If they were on duty, they certainly weren't doing thier job, and if they were off duty, they shouldn't have been using a patrol car for hunting.
Old 03-01-2005, 11:07 AM
Typical Buck

Old 03-01-2005, 08:34 PM

Why did it not surprise me to see they were from Arkansas? I knew before I clicked on the link that it either had to be rednecks from AR, MS or AL. There just wasnt anyother place that was likely to happen. LMAO... (I dont wanna hear crap, I got family from Ark and practically grew up in Ft. Smith and my dad lives in Hot Springs and my mother is from MS. As for AL, well "yall" ARE redneck central!)

A badge on ones shirt does not erase the red from ones neck!!!

Barney Fife and Roscoe P. Coltrane right there, "Hey yall watch this"
RA

ps
By the looks of those pics I would say that their family tree looks more like the lightpole out in front of their trailers.
Old 03-01-2005, 11:48 PM
Typical Buck

Quick Reply: cops jack a deer

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.