Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

cops jack a deer

Old 03-04-2005, 06:19 PM

Default RE: cops jack a deer

They look like typical punk pigs...Couldn't stand them before, and just one more reason not to like cops.....any of em. Biggest organized crime going. And don't give me any crap about needing them...I used to be one and know first hand how rotten they are. I quit when we had an in-house training session on how to properly beat someone with a nightstick and not leave a mark. They ALL thought it was great and soooo funny. What a bunch of rotten bastards. Don't get me started on this one....I have stories....lots of em. I would say 1 in 10 is o.k. the rest are criminals....the worst kind. I worked with a guy that used to pull girls over and get their addresses off their license and go to their houses, in uniform, and rape them at gunpoint. He's in jail now, but he got away with it for years. And that's not an isolated case either. There were guys on the department that would give you an oui in a heartbeat, but when we would go out, they would be throwing beers at you as soon as they picked you up. And at the end of the night drive home SHATTERED. PIGS PIGS PIGS. In the academy when we did the section on report writing, they tought us how to do "creative reports". Anotherwords, lie to make sure you get a conviction. I am so glad I am out of that scene. As far as I'm concerned, I have more respect for a criminal than a cop, as long as they aren't hurting kids, woman, the elderly, or animals(pets). Over and out.
Old 03-06-2005, 12:33 AM

ORIGINAL: RedAllison

Why did it not surprise me to see they were from Arkansas? I knew before I clicked on the link that it either had to be rednecks from AR, MS or AL. There just wasnt anyother place that was likely to happen. LMAO... (I dont wanna hear crap, I got family from Ark and practically grew up in Ft. Smith and my dad lives in Hot Springs and my mother is from MS. As for AL, well "yall" ARE redneck central!)

A badge on ones shirt does not erase the red from ones neck!!!

Barney Fife and Roscoe P. Coltrane right there, "Hey yall watch this"
RA

ps
By the looks of those pics I would say that their family tree looks more like the lightpole out in front of their trailers.
I will have to say this is the most ignorant post i have ever read on here!!!!!!!
Old 03-06-2005, 12:37 AM

ORIGINAL: moosehornhunter

They look like typical punk pigs...Couldn't stand them before, and just one more reason not to like cops.....any of em. Biggest organized crime going. And don't give me any crap about needing them...I used to be one and know first hand how rotten they are. I quit when we had an in-house training session on how to properly beat someone with a nightstick and not leave a mark. They ALL thought it was great and soooo funny. What a bunch of rotten bastards. Don't get me started on this one....I have stories....lots of em. I would say 1 in 10 is o.k. the rest are criminals....the worst kind. I worked with a guy that used to pull girls over and get their addresses off their license and go to their houses, in uniform, and rape them at gunpoint. He's in jail now, but he got away with it for years. And that's not an isolated case either. There were guys on the department that would give you an oui in a heartbeat, but when we would go out, they would be throwing beers at you as soon as they picked you up. And at the end of the night drive home SHATTERED. PIGS PIGS PIGS. In the academy when we did the section on report writing, they tought us how to do "creative reports". Anotherwords, lie to make sure you get a conviction. I am so glad I am out of that scene. As far as I'm concerned, I have more respect for a criminal than a cop, as long as they aren't hurting kids, woman, the elderly, or animals(pets). Over and out.
And this one is a VERY close second to the most ignorant post !

And the part about you being a former police officer is about as believable as someone saying the sun won't rise in the morning!
Old 03-06-2005, 12:48 AM

^ I agree with the above, your stories are a bit far for my imagenation to stretch.

But still, I could see how cops could be some of the worst people around, because they might believe they are" Above the law".

Well, any of us who saw the Steven Seugal (spelling?) movie about it know they will get their justice sooner or later.

Please note: This does not reflect my views on cops or movies.
Old 03-06-2005, 01:02 AM

jadedragon there will always be rogue police in all corners of the EARTH!

But out of line officers are usaully caught pretty quick. until they perfect a "robocop" (as the movies might have us imagine could really be created) you will have a few get out of line.

But for someone to basically claim a whole dept no a whole state was corrupt is unbelievable . unless one watches to many movies and hey then dreams they are in those movies they watch...........i wonder if they dreamed they beat old steven seagal ........of course they would!!!!!!!
Old 03-06-2005, 08:29 AM

Soarkrebel, you can rest easier than that. The people that believe an entire force is corrupt are about as much a minority as are corrupt cops.

A few bad actions by a few bad cops, hunters, priests, scoutmasters, senators, coaches, teachers, athletes, shop owners, truckers, reservists, and presidents have caused a few people and the press to insinuate that they're all bad.
Old 03-06-2005, 11:06 AM

Soar, Jade, and Jones....you think I'm full of it eh? Take a moment and see for yourself. The Department I worked for was the town of Spencer Ma. The whole department was corrupt. The whole town was corrupt for that matter. The state police ended up coming in and shutting the whole department down and filing charges against many of the officers. Some went to prison. I don't appreciate being called a liar especialy from the uninformed. Anybody from around here will attest to the truthfulness of everything I have posted, as it was pretty big news for over a year. So yes, entire police departments CAN BE and ARE corrupt. And yes, I was unfortunate enough to be a part of the department in reference. Luckily I got out before the turd hit the fan. I expect an apology from you three. And to finish this post, I have no problem naming the rapist I was talking about earlier...Officer Cote, scumbag to the bone. Couldn't stand him then and still can't. Anyone who would even think that this stuff isn't going on is just plain ignorant. And another favorite cop trick...when they respond to B and E's and nobody else is there, they commonly grab stuff and take it. Open your eyes people....they are nothing more than gangsters in blue. Believe it. I think its time for you all to watch Serpico again.
Old 03-06-2005, 11:36 AM

And I thought that ALL cops are supposed to uphold the law.
Old 03-06-2005, 11:41 AM

I'll make it easy on you guys....go to telegram.com Click on info center. Cick on frequently asked questions. Click on Library. Enter John f. Cote Jr. then click search. This will bring you to all the articles about the filthy pigs. There are enough there to keep you reading for days.
Old 03-06-2005, 12:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

You being a former cop moose, there is some thruth to what you said.
My newphew is a cop also in West Palm and has told me how dirty the cops are and If I get pulled over by a cop it had better be, "yes sir" and "no sir," because of the evidence they can plant on your person or your vehicle. I would never give a cop permission to a vehicle search. My newphew also carries a throw down with him in case he shoots someone and the suspect doesn't have a weapon, he's going to provide it for them. I also know a cop that I went to skool with and he has a very warped mind and thats what it takes to be a cop, its a fine line and same charter that cops have that crooks do, it takes the same kind of mentality.
Thank goodness for vedio cameras over the past 20 yrs that these cops now know we're on to them and have caught there dirty acts on film. Cops always stick together and will bail each other out when sh!t hits the ceiling but at least with a camera, it don't lie.
I just don't trust them. Bobby

Quick Reply: cops jack a deer

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.