Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Need opinions

Old 11-16-2004, 04:55 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Need opinions

You've got it all wrong, Afro ---- time in the woods is about more than just guy time or male bonding. Time spent in the woods is therapy, whether you're with the guys, OR your girl. I think it's great that so many women are learning to hunt, we need all the support we can get. I hunt alone sometimes, but there are times I take my wife or my little GIRL. And besides, my wife is my best friend, so why wouldn't I want to share it with her. I think you're barking up the wrong tree on this forum.[>:]
Old 11-16-2004, 05:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

I welcome every lady hunting ,so she can see why I love it . If you think ladys should not hunt then you are just helping the anti's. Every lady should know the highs and lows of sitting in a blind all day and not seeing a thing
Old 11-17-2004, 08:07 AM

[co
lor=#330066][/color] HEY DUE .AFRO YOU NEED TO GO BACK THE THE 1920.SHAME ON YOU .AND IAN'T NO WUSS. I.M A BOXER KUN FU FIGHTER AND I WAS TAUHT TO HUNT BY A WOMEN. WHO I,M SURE CAN SERVIE OUT IN THE WOODS.BETTER THAN ME AND EEXSPCAILY YOU.SO YOU KEEP HANGING IN THERE WITH YOUR BUDDYS.AND SOON YOU WILL BE FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE [>:]
Old 11-17-2004, 08:11 AM
Giant Nontypical

Troll!
Old 11-17-2004, 10:12 AM

I agree completly with zekeskar. Idiots like this dont deserve my time or opinions..........but that doesnt stop me from wanting to see him on the other end of my scope. Then lets see who is the better hunter. I wouldnt even bother feild dressing that one just leave him for the buzzards. [:@]But I do want to say thanks to all you guys who do support us lady hunters.
Old 11-17-2004, 04:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

That is no problem annie
Typically I have found that females who become proficient at the outdoor sports are usually even better than most accomplised men when it come to the actual shooting---They must have better overall balance--anyway my money is on you if there is a shootout--I'll even reload for you
HB
Old 11-17-2004, 04:46 PM
Typical Buck

I'll not be taking the "bait" on this one. But there ARE a-holes out there that feel the same as this idiot. I'm all for ANYONE that wants to hunt!! The number of new hunters decline every year and it may be up to the women to stop it. Good hunting guys AND gals.
Old 11-17-2004, 06:19 PM

Trolls trolls.......1st post make it ur last. Just wanted to throw this in i am in the law enforcement buisness and i have trained many officers on basic pistol and it is a proven fact that most women shoot better than men when introduced and trained correctly.......there are numerous female professional shooters sponsered by springfield and glock........trolls trolls
Old 11-17-2004, 06:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

I would love to have my wife come out and hunt with me. Male bonding time....you can have that time and times to take the wife along to. She will sure appreciate the end result when she sees what we go through to get it. I've been married a little over 10 years now and have figured out real quick that if my wife enjoys something that we both participate in that she will suprise me with something that I've been wanting (new gun, bow, assessories...) that WE can take out together.
Old 11-18-2004, 02:03 AM

Not sure if I agree with any part of what you said except for the fact that women should be cooking and cleaning. But they can do that after the hunt.