Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Need opinions

Old 11-16-2004, 12:37 PM

Default Need opinions

Hello, I dont post usually just get info and help from all of you. You all have been a great help too. I was just very surprised of all the women hunters on here. Call me old fashion but i believe every woman should cook and clean and do laundry. Hunting is a mans sport, and there should be no room for the females. They just seem like all they would do is complain and or think its mean to do some of the stuff, or be grossed out. I also think its pathetic how a lot of you take your wives out hunting. If anyone says its a good time for bonding, is a huge wimp. Its guy time to get out and get away from women, and do guy things. This is just my opinion, and wanted to get it out to everyone that this is what i think. I would like to hear everyone elses opinion.
Old 11-16-2004, 12:41 PM

Default RE: Need opinions

I disagree completely.
Old 11-16-2004, 12:46 PM
Fork Horn

I think if a woman wants to hunt than I say go ahead.But my buddy brought his wife out to hunting camp once and she was a bit of a pain.As long as she isn't a whiner I say go for it.
Old 11-16-2004, 12:55 PM

Guys - ignore this post and don't respond. His name's "Afroman" and it was his first post. I can imagine him sitting at his computer in his mom's basement, typing with one hand and with the other.... getting his jollies when you hit the bait.
Old 11-16-2004, 12:57 PM
Typical Buck

I assume this is a joke. If not I assume you're young and have some maturing to do. Nothing wrong with guys having guy time but I'd suggest if you're serious you need to take a look at some of the posts from the women on this board. They can hunt with the best of 'em

Post number 1 so I would say the best advice to everyone else is let this one die...............
Old 11-16-2004, 12:59 PM

Afroman..... I can't even respond to that.... I am disgusted by people with attitudes like that
Old 11-16-2004, 01:41 PM

You need opinions? Seems like you've already got yours, albeit a bad one.
Old 11-16-2004, 01:56 PM

heres a bit of advise afroman you should have kept getting info and not POSTING

and ill bet there are a few gals here that would put you in your place i.e. my wife as she hunts
and it has nothing to do with bonding

TROLLS TROLLS EVERYWHERE THERES TROLLS[:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(]
Old 11-16-2004, 02:48 PM
Boone & Crockett

GEE ,obviously you have no idea waht your talking about.If my wife goes hunting with me its because we are sharing,Thats what marriage is.when my wife hunted we had a good time . sitting in the woods holding hands and whispering to eachother. she Shot deer ,field dressed them her self,She was a nurse. And even helped drag it. When huntin was slow that was the best time ,then I went in to rut and bagged a doe. And I'm far from a wuss,rode harleys,raced super comp dragsters and killed the cong. This is fun typing I was bored anyway sitting here .The wifes out raking leaves before she makes supper and gives me my massage.
Old 11-16-2004, 03:19 PM

barefoot and pregnant i suppose........

Quick Reply: Need opinions

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.