Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Need a crushing one liner for antis >

Need a crushing one liner for antis

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Need a crushing one liner for antis

Old 01-05-2004, 04:55 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Need a crushing one liner for antis

You know it depends upon their reason for being anti hunting, if they are vegans ask them why they have canine teeth? If they are not vegans then tell them you feel guilty for hiring assasins to kill their meat for you and prefer to kill your food for your self. Ask them how does it feel to be an assasin?

You really need to do a lot of reading to be able to answer peoples questions. As JagMagMan stated hunters/outdoorsman have done more for preserving wild life than all other anti hunting groups combined. If these people use wildlife preserves, national forest, state or federal parks explain to them who finances the majority of them.
Old 01-05-2004, 07:55 AM
Typical Buck

"If you're not a predator, you're a scavenger!" Which would you rather be!!!
Old 01-05-2004, 08:12 AM

here are a couple of facts that you can use...
along with the canine teeth statement, tell them that humans eyes are at the front of there head, an animal that is prey (ie: cow, deer, elk, sheep, pig, etc...) has their eyes on the side. the eyes on the side are to look for predators. they eyes on the front of a head are for hunting, that is, they help get depth perception when pouncing on animals. that is basic anatomy or a predator/prey.

also, every farm field out there destroys habitat that was once for wildlife. cornfields used to be trees or green fields. if they wear cotton, trees had to be cut down and natrual vegetation destroyed to grow those plants that provide cotton for their shirt. if they wear plastic shoes instead of leather, petroleum goes into the production of plastics and that has "raped" the earth. oil tankers occasionally spill oil into the ocean killing fish, birds adn marine mammals. the land pumps interrupt and stop some of the typical wildlife patterns in those areas.

that is just a bit.....

beej
Old 01-05-2004, 08:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

My alltime favorite comeback is

"If we raised deer and hunted cattle you'd probably never eat a t-bone again would you, it's all in you head"
Old 01-05-2004, 08:41 AM

I got one, when you meet one of these people just give them a one finger salute, and go on with your business, dont waste your breath talking to them
Old 01-05-2004, 11:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

I use two regularly, depending on animosity intensity...

For those in intellectual conversations....

"I prefer to hunt so I can finance the nature lovers, the bird watchers and the hikers every day of the year with 20 days of my own---because that's how much hunting is worth to me..."

And for those that deserve the outlandish...

"If I wasn't allowed to transgress my primitive nature with firearms through the act of hunting, I would be enraged with all of this unkept male hostility which I would be forced to unleash on you with a big case of whoop-ass, so mind your manners and stay the f--k out of my way..." To which I usually add, after watching their jaw drop or the face flush, with "you sissy" (or another expletitive which some female board members may take issue with )...

S&R
Old 01-05-2004, 01:13 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 01-05-2004, 03:37 PM

You simply can't argue logic with illogical people
Old 01-05-2004, 05:01 PM

just simply tell them that you believe there is room for all gods creatures on earth.....right next to the baked taters and grenn beans

PI$$ on antis then open up the season
Old 01-07-2004, 08:48 AM

bambikiller
I think that line was from ted nugent, not sure. he has all kinds of good material to work with, just might want to tone it down from what he does.

,"How would you like it if someone shot you and put your head up on the wall"?
I'd say, what do I care whats done with my body, I'd be dead.

Quick Reply: Need a crushing one liner for antis

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.