Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 How many Whitetail Hunters in VA? >

How many Whitetail Hunters in VA?

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

How many Whitetail Hunters in VA?

Old 12-22-2003, 02:42 PM

Default How many Whitetail Hunters in VA?

im from northern virginia, (fredericksburg area) and i go hunting out in spotsylvania and in orange county. its a drive out that far, i normally wake up at about 3:00am. i was just wondering who else is in northern va. maybe we could get a hunt in before the seasons over.
Old 12-23-2003, 04:28 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: How many Whitetail Hunters in VA?

Well I live in Spotsy but I have a Fredericksburg mailing address, I plan on hunting as much as possible after Chrismas weekend. So where do you actually live, I am 5 miles west of 95 off rt3.
Old 12-23-2003, 04:42 AM
Fork Horn

I'm on the other side of town at New Post (rt 2 & 17). I hunt Fauquier, Caroline Highland, Spotsy.

OBTW, we don't refer to this area as Northern Virginia. We try not be lumped into that catagory, althouhg the way things are going it won't be long before the area resembles that region.
Old 12-23-2003, 05:08 AM
Boone & Crockett

OBTW, we don't refer to this area as Northern Virginia.
Ain't that the truth!!! I do work in No. Va. though!
Old 12-23-2003, 05:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

I hunt in VA. I'm from Centreville and hunt Fairfax, Prince William, Loudon, Fauquier, Culpepper, Orange, and I could go on and on. Those are just the "northern" counties I hunt.
Old 12-23-2003, 01:01 PM

Taz, i live in Whiteoak, about 3 or 4 miles east off 95, my girlfriend owns 10 acres of untouched land and she knows theres deer back there, shes seen them. i work at the tgifridays in central park, so i know where you are coming from. one of my hunting buddies lives out in spotsy, you take andora road and he lives on west catharpin, if its anywhere around there, then i know kinda whereabouts you are... where are your main hunting spots? i have to leave the 26th - 30th but maybe after that we could get together for a end of the season hunt.