Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 northwest, pa camp owners and future camp owners >

northwest, pa camp owners and future camp owners

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

northwest, pa camp owners and future camp owners

Old 11-21-2003, 02:31 AM

Default northwest, pa camp owners and future camp owners

i would like to tell everybody who has or would like to have a residents or camp in northwest pennysylvania, especially the warren, forest, mckean, or forest county areas, i am a general contractor who builds custom cabins from the ground up, including electrical, plumbing & heating/ ac systems. i can even find land to suit your needs, do the perc tests for you, have experts come and find out wether the timber or other natural resources are worth anything. if you have an existing camp, i do all of the above including blow-in insulation and roofing. if anybody is interested email me at [email protected] or respond to this post. thanks

i am currently building a website which is not up and running yet.
Old 11-21-2003, 09:17 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: northwest, pa camp owners and future camp owners

How about the Clarion or Jefferson area? Find me a nice wooded 25 or so acres and and quote me a small 2 bedroom camp. We already have 1 in Clarion that is owned in conjunction with Uncles and other family members looking for something on our own.
Old 11-21-2003, 10:03 AM

Why dont you place an ad in the Classified section of this website?[:-].

It' s just my opinion, But I dont think the General Hunting Forum is the
place to try and drum up some business for your Contruction company.
Old 11-23-2003, 04:25 PM

badatta2d,
thanks for replying!! yes, i do work in the clarion area. went clear to duboise a couple of times to do some jobs. oregunhntr, i understand what you are saying and in the future will do so. on the other hand, i really don' t need the business but offer it to my fellow hunter' s in pennsylvania because finding land or a decent camp in my area is pretty touph sometimes. it' s even harder finding a qualified contractor around here to do work. of course you have your fly-by nights that think they' re carpenters, or furnace guys but charge an arm and a leg and don' t really know what they' re doing. i hear about it all the time " i wish i knew about you sooner!!" , now that deer season is coming ever so closer, a lot of these guys might find themselves in a jam as far as their furnace breaking down or their pipes freezing, or may even go to camp to find that their roof has a huge leak in it. or they may just want a new camp on 25 acres.