Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Problems with tresspassers

Old 11-03-2003, 11:17 AM

Default Problems with tresspassers

I had a problem over the weekend with someone sneaking onto my property to hunt. The big part of the problem was they stuck my neighbors dog with an arrow and killed her. My neighbor is the Chief of Police and needless to say my woods have been crawling with Law Enforcement and Conservation officials since. I have no problems with them trying to catch who did it and I have agreed to prosecute the person for trespassing. Any one have problems with trespassers?
Old 11-03-2003, 12:07 PM

Default RE: Problems with tresspassers

That is bad news, sorry about your neighbors dog. Some people are just plain " a" holes no way to change that. I hope they catch the person and throw the book at them. I have had similar problems with folks just walking into my property a couple of years ago. They insisted they could hunt where ever they wanted because they bought a lic. Some people are just plain stupid.
Old 11-03-2003, 12:22 PM

It' s also possible that whomever this person was, they were trying to make a statement with the Chief of Police. Possibly someone he previously arrested or a friend of someone he arrested who was pissed off at him. Probably a hunter but probably not hunting your property.

Something to consider....

Tomster
Old 11-03-2003, 12:35 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 11-03-2003, 12:39 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 11-03-2003, 12:53 PM
Boone & Crockett

Someone needs to stick that idiot between the legs with big arrow.My dog is my buddy and like a child.I know it could be stupid to say,but if i ever caught anyone killing my dog he would be gasping for his last breat also
Old 11-03-2003, 12:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

are you kidding me . these a-oles around here have no fear about trespassing, they have no fear of the law as it takes so long to get anyone out here that they are long gone makes my stomach sour every time i think about it. as for the dog its a shame but there again people need to contain their animals i could not tell you how many times i have watched dogs running deer and no it is not hunting dogs its run of the mill mutts
Old 11-03-2003, 01:39 PM

Your dog running around other people' s property is unacceptable, but your dog has every right to be on its own property. It' s those poachers who were not where they should have been! [:@]