Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Product Review

Old 10-29-2003, 11:54 AM

Default Product Review

Ruffles Cheddar & Sour Cream Potato Chips

The Ruffles brand has long been known for producing a crunchy chip first & foremost. The Cheddar & Sour Cream version is no different. What I liked even more than the ridgy texture & crunchiness was the bold flavor of this particular chip. I could distinctively taste the sour cream flavor & it really brought about a sense of satisfaction to the taste buds.

The Cheddar & Sour Cream variety is a little on the salty side which may be of great concern to some while little concern to others. I generally like a little added salt to my snacks, but I did have a tiny cut in my lip while performing the product review & the saltiness caused it to tingle.

Overall, I give the Ruffles Cheddar & Sour Cream chip a grade of B - . While it is a tasty snack that could be enjoyed alone or with a sandwich for lunch, I could also see an experienced snack face getting bored with the flavor in the long run. However, for less experienced snackers this seems to be a quality product, with good flavor, and above average crunchiness.
Old 10-29-2003, 12:02 PM

Default RE: Product Review

Hey Sweet,

exactly how long do your day passes last[]
Old 10-29-2003, 01:26 PM
Fork Horn

What does that have to do with hunting.If I want a chip commercial I' ll watch t.v.
Old 10-29-2003, 06:14 PM

Are you trying to elude to somthing? This is a deer hunting forum... Really!