HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Product Review
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2003, 11:54 AM
Sweetwater

Default Product Review

Ruffles Cheddar & Sour Cream Potato Chips

The Ruffles brand has long been known for producing a crunchy chip first & foremost. The Cheddar & Sour Cream version is no different. What I liked even more than the ridgy texture & crunchiness was the bold flavor of this particular chip. I could distinctively taste the sour cream flavor & it really brought about a sense of satisfaction to the taste buds.

The Cheddar & Sour Cream variety is a little on the salty side which may be of great concern to some while little concern to others. I generally like a little added salt to my snacks, but I did have a tiny cut in my lip while performing the product review & the saltiness caused it to tingle.

Overall, I give the Ruffles Cheddar & Sour Cream chip a grade of B - . While it is a tasty snack that could be enjoyed alone or with a sandwich for lunch, I could also see an experienced snack face getting bored with the flavor in the long run. However, for less experienced snackers this seems to be a quality product, with good flavor, and above average crunchiness.