Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Strangest thing you've found in the woods? >

Strangest thing you've found in the woods?

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Strangest thing you've found in the woods?

Old 10-05-2013, 12:37 AM
Fork Horn

Default Strangest thing you've found in the woods?

What's the weirdest thing you've ever seen while out in the woods or anywhere?

Seen this on a few other forums and there were some hilarious and some really creepy responses.
Old 10-05-2013, 01:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

my friend Sammy gutting a deer, he really got one
Old 10-05-2013, 04:20 AM
Giant Nontypical

Funny this thread comes up. Just last week I was on my way in to hunt the evening on some State land, and while on a trail I see something that just doesn't look right. I get a bit closer (20yrds) only to find a guy banging his girlfriend! She's making all the typical noise that a nymph getting laid makes. lol So, I say EXCUSE ME, I need to walk past you to get to my stand. Dude says, give us a minute. They get dressed and continue on their merry way.

I continue to my stand site and get set up. I'm there maybe 20 mins and I see these two walking back down the trail. Don't you know they stop, literally 10yrds from my tree and start making out! This was the longest make out session I've ever seen! Prolly like 2-3 mins! I couldn't fricken believe it! I was going to say something like "you're not going to do it again, are you", but I just kept quiet and let them leave. Ah, the price you pay to hunt public land.
Old 10-05-2013, 05:42 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by early in
Funny this thread comes up. Just last week I was on my way in to hunt the evening on some State land, and while on a trail I see something that just doesn't look right. I get a bit closer (20yrds) only to find a guy banging his girlfriend! She's making all the typical noise that a nymph getting laid makes. lol So, I say EXCUSE ME, I need to walk past you to get to my stand. Dude says, give us a minute. They get dressed and continue on their merry way.

I continue to my stand site and get set up. I'm there maybe 20 mins and I see these two walking back down the trail. Don't you know they stop, literally 10yrds from my tree and start making out! This was the longest make out session I've ever seen! Prolly like 2-3 mins! I couldn't fricken believe it! I was going to say something like "you're not going to do it again, are you", but I just kept quiet and let them leave. Ah, the price you pay to hunt public land.
Now that's something you want see everyday. You might as well got down and left
Old 10-05-2013, 05:49 AM
Fork Horn

Our old push mower that is interlaced around tree's that grew up around it.
Old 10-05-2013, 07:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

A huge NOAA weather balloon to which was attached a "box" with a return address.
Old 10-05-2013, 07:05 AM
Spike

I did not see this myself, just thought the pictures were very interesting.

Old 10-05-2013, 07:05 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Mojotex
A huge NOAA weather balloon to which was attached a "box" with a return address.
I found one of those in N.W. Wisconsin. It came from Kansas City, at least that was the return address. I have found two old logging camps around there. I once was setting up a stand in the same area. When I was done I looked around and saw a fawns hoof and leg hung up in the same tree about 15' up. Bear or bobcat no doubt, or maybe them martins the DNR planted.

Last edited by ihookem1; 10-05-2013 at 07:08 AM.
Old 10-05-2013, 07:16 AM
Fork Horn

a ringer washing machine. WAY up on top of mountain, nothing bigger than game trails for miles.

a metal box full of 2 inch nuts. not the tree kind, the bolt kind. like the ones used on bridges... wife said "steel squirrels must be getting ready for winter, duh..."

i also found a section of a boat dock, complete with the float still inside.

make you wonder, how did THAT get here... helicopter... aliens with a fetish???
Old 10-05-2013, 07:23 AM
Typical Buck

About 700 people on quads. Idiots.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.