HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Strangest thing you've found in the woods?
Old 10-05-2013, 04:20 AM
early in
Giant Nontypical

Funny this thread comes up. Just last week I was on my way in to hunt the evening on some State land, and while on a trail I see something that just doesn't look right. I get a bit closer (20yrds) only to find a guy banging his girlfriend! She's making all the typical noise that a nymph getting laid makes. lol So, I say EXCUSE ME, I need to walk past you to get to my stand. Dude says, give us a minute. They get dressed and continue on their merry way.

I continue to my stand site and get set up. I'm there maybe 20 mins and I see these two walking back down the trail. Don't you know they stop, literally 10yrds from my tree and start making out! This was the longest make out session I've ever seen! Prolly like 2-3 mins! I couldn't fricken believe it! I was going to say something like "you're not going to do it again, are you", but I just kept quiet and let them leave. Ah, the price you pay to hunt public land.