Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Strangest thing you've found in the woods? >

Strangest thing you've found in the woods?

Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Strangest thing you've found in the woods?

Old 10-05-2013, 07:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

Funny this thread comes up. Just last week I was on my way in to hunt the evening on some State land, and while on a trail I see something that just doesn't look right. I get a bit closer (20yrds) only to find a guy banging his girlfriend! She's making all the typical noise that a nymph getting laid makes. lol So, I say EXCUSE ME, I need to walk past you to get to my stand. Dude says, give us a minute. They get dressed and continue on their merry way.

I continue to my stand site and get set up. I'm there maybe 20 mins and I see these two walking back down the trail. Don't you know they stop, literally 10yrds from my tree and start making out! This was the longest make out session I've ever seen! Prolly like 2-3 mins! I couldn't fricken believe it! I was going to say something like "you're not going to do it again, are you", but I just kept quiet and let them leave. Ah, the price you pay to hunt public land.
LOL! Sounds like they couldn't get enough of each other. Was the girl hot?!?
Old 10-05-2013, 08:32 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by chazspot
LOL! Sounds like they couldn't get enough of each other. Was the girl hot?!?
Yes, she was actually pretty sweet. Maybe the rut's on early?
Old 10-05-2013, 11:18 AM
RWK
Nontypical Buck

mY GIRL FRIENDS bra!
Old 10-05-2013, 02:20 PM
Typical Buck

I once found a belt of .50 machine gun ammo, very old , way above timber line. Must have fallen out of some military plane years ago. No other reason for it to have been up there.
Old 10-05-2013, 04:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

I found a guys wallet underneath one of my stands that I had suspected of hunting on my land. I confronted him several days later when I saw him in town of hunting my place again after being found once and told not to return. He stated that he listened and had not returned as told. It had just rained and then snowed in the past week and the wallet was fresh.
I just walked away starting to think about that great big brush pile I had been putting off burning out back!!!
Old 10-05-2013, 10:16 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Mojotex
A huge NOAA weather balloon to which was attached a "box" with a return address.
I did find a small balloon in the woods with a paper in it from 5 states away. Probably from a middle school. Couldn't make out the number to call on it though it I would have.
Old 10-06-2013, 05:07 AM
Typical Buck

Tires. I don't care how far back you go, there is usually a tire laying somewhere. How do they get there?
Old 10-06-2013, 02:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Gunplummer
Tires. I don't care how far back you go, there is usually a tire laying somewhere. How do they get there?
Aliens disposals!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-06-2013, 04:27 PM
Fork Horn

Had two old hang on stands in a pine tree that was a killer spot. I didnt put the stands there but I had hunted from them because the spot was perfect for coyote hunting with a buddy, and the stands looked like they hadnt been used in years. Went to use the stand one day and out in the middle of the field is a broken down Craftsman riding mower with no tires, and the two stands are gone.

Are the stands Transformers and they turned into a busted up lawn mower?
Old 10-06-2013, 05:55 PM
Spike

KKK graveyard...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.