Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Well I guess I'm a corn hunter now >

Well I guess I'm a corn hunter now

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Well I guess I'm a corn hunter now

Old 05-03-2013, 05:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

" />
Shot under my feeder,so under it that when he fell he knocked it over.Any questions?
Old 05-03-2013, 09:20 AM
Giant Nontypical

Shot under my feeder,so under it that when he fell he knocked it over.Any questions?

No questions or comments!!!
Old 05-08-2013, 03:18 AM
Fork Horn

Default nice

dont hate the player, hate the game
Old 05-08-2013, 05:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

Back to the original post from Deep South.I put my feeder out in September,I fill it with two bags of corn and one bag of deer pellets.My Walmart rechargeable battery last me the whole season.I set it for three seconds for morning and evening feeds.This gives them a snack.Since our ground is very seldom covered with snow and the oaks feed the deer naturally the corn is just that,a snack.For those that have never been around a feeder the deer are NOT going to come boiling out to eat your corn.A feeder is a great place to put your camera,it will show you what you have on your property.The only time I go near the feeder is to change the feeding times since the days will get shorter as the season goes on.Find the trails they are using to come in(just like a food plot)and have fun.

Last edited by FlDeerman; 05-08-2013 at 05:21 AM.