Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Terrible hunting permissin experience! >

Terrible hunting permissin experience!

Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Terrible hunting permissin experience!

Old 10-07-2010, 06:26 AM
Typical Buck

I was just saying nobody knows the circumstances you cant very well argue with that,I am not saying he wasn't out being creepy he may have been but I dont know the guy or the actual reason he was in his underwear so how can I make any assumptions?Of course he is going to stop the neighbor is at the end of his drive way waving his arms,anyone with half a brain would stop to see what was wrong.
I am going to submit that twice for you.

Last edited by blackhawk_archery; 10-07-2010 at 06:29 AM.
Old 10-07-2010, 07:11 AM
Giant Nontypical

This is a reach but I guess a valid possibility. Maybe they weren't underwear at all. Maybe they were swimming trunks, like speedos or something?

Could happen.
Old 10-07-2010, 07:14 AM
Giant Nontypical

And really you shouldn't & can't paint the guy by one encounter, right? I mean does he do this all the time? Often? Now and then?

So before any judgement is passed, mohunter you will have to flag him down on a regular basis and keep a written record. After say a dozen encounters you should be able to establish a baseline of behavior, a theory and hypothesis.

And maybe a good friend, too!

Last edited by uncle matt; 10-07-2010 at 07:17 AM.
Old 10-07-2010, 08:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

Maybe he was going tanning?
Old 10-07-2010, 08:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

I had a similar expirience while in Nebraska. I goose hunted a guys cornfields for a couple of years and the last year I went to his house to get permission he came to the door in a tight swimsuit as he was just about to get in his hot tub. Bad timming on my part.
Old 10-07-2010, 09:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

In the grand scheme of things - it takes all kinds to make the world go round.
It would probably go 'round just fine without a crazy guy driving around without his clothes on

I'm with you, buddy. The guy is a loon.
Old 10-07-2010, 09:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

Is this your neighbor???

Old 10-07-2010, 06:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by mohunter09
WOW! I hadn't gotten on here in a day and I missed out!, btw Mr. Deer Hunter you must have a story for everything. I would definitely have found a towel to lay on my seat if I were dirty before I took my clothes off to drive. And yes in rural missouri county roads meet up with major highways to whoever asked that. I love how people are trying to pick the story apart still, I jsut find it quite hilarious. I would do the written record but in all honesty lol id rather not see him in his underwear a second time it was very awkward. lol BUT on a better note im sighting in my rifle in a few minutes, and I got permission again this year to hunt on my friends families land!
Yeah it is funny.Enjoyed posting on this one.Cures the boredom when I'm away from home working. I bet it was awkward I do feel sorry for ya. But at least we all can learn a valuable lesson from this experience.Only walk out to the end of the driveway to talk to hot looking women.Women!!!LOLFor those guys that have driven in their underwear,if your car breaks down, I know I won't be the one be stopping.Unless your State has a good samaritan act to cover my ass
from being sued cause I helped out the wrong person first I won't be stopping.I'll just do the illegal thing and use my cell phone. It's cheeper in the long run.Anyways good luck, and if you see that guy running around in the bush wearing nothing but underwear don't hesitiate to fire off a round up in the air. Just don't look afterwards and hold your breath.
Old 10-08-2010, 03:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

Exclamation

Originally Posted by mohunter09
As I walked to to his ran down civic hatch back I noticed he had no clothes on except for his whitey tighties...
You must be a young guy, gonads still growin', because if that creeps you out, you ain't seen nothin' yet. Wait 'til you get older, you'll see all sorts of weird things. LOL! But an old fellar wearin' his underwear? Nah, that'll just get a chuckle from me... a funny wise-crack at the most and that'd be it! Matter o' fact, I checked my mail a time or two driving to the mailbox in my "whitey tighties" and a t-shirt. Of course I didn't expect to get out nor see anyone. LOL!

iSnipe