Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Terrible hunting permissin experience! >

Terrible hunting permissin experience!

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Terrible hunting permissin experience!

Old 10-06-2010, 05:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

I got to tell you a couple of the replies to sunjbr's post are about as weird as the dude who was in his undies driving down the main road that he had to get permission from. And MR Deer Hunter if the police would have stopped you they would have been as a pervert. They would not have cared how dirty your clothes were or how new your car was. You got lucky.

Last edited by SJAdventures; 10-06-2010 at 05:25 PM.
Old 10-06-2010, 05:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well in my deffence I just posted my response to make the thread starter laugh cause, he was pretty disturbed, with what he witnessed.Which it did.Glad I could help out. I have never driven around in my underwear for any reason, however if it ever should arise I certainly would not stop and chat with a guy.I feel for you dude.That is pretty sick. That's just Gay.A hot looking Women .Hell yeah, but not a guy.
Old 10-06-2010, 05:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Jeff Ovington
A hot looking Women .Hell yeah, but not a guy.
Yea!!! now that wouldn't be weird. That would be Welll just cool
Old 10-06-2010, 06:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

I think mohunter ran into Cardeer. And sounds like he's doing good. Tell him I send a howdy.

And as far as the underwear only thing...........that is how I ask for permission. The men always said no. But several times I have been snatched up and drug in the door by some women and had to earn permission. I remember there was this one woman who lived in a trailer in Ohio. She was a really big woman and the trailer smelled of Spam...........
Old 10-06-2010, 06:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ya know we should get Davidmil involved in this thread.
He'd feel right at home in his blue undies .LOL
if any body has driving been down the highway with only undies on it's him.

Last edited by Jeff Ovington; 10-06-2010 at 09:00 PM.
Old 10-06-2010, 08:28 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by SteveBNy
OK, I'll look for my pants.
LMFAO
Old 10-06-2010, 09:34 PM
Typical Buck

What if he had a accident say he got oil all over his clothes,do you really no the facts there is a million reasons why he could have been in is under britches,hell maybe he was with another mans wife and the husband came home?
Old 10-07-2010, 05:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

[QUOTE=blackhawk_archery;3697267]What if he had a accident say he got oil all over his clothes,do you really no the facts there is a million reasons why he could have been in is under britches,hell maybe he was with another mans wife and the husband came home?[/QUOTE
He didn't have to stop his vehical while only wearing them, and talk to the guy.That's a fact.
Old 10-07-2010, 05:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

[QUOTE=blackhawk_archery;3697267]What if he had a accident say he got oil all over his clothes,do you really no the facts there is a million reasons why he could have been in is under britches,hell maybe he was with another mans wife and the husband came home?[/QUOTE
He didn't have to stop his vehical while only wearing them, and talk to the guy.That's a fact.I'm gonna submit this twice. Just for you.
Old 10-07-2010, 06:24 AM
Typical Buck

I was just saying nobody knows the circumstances you cant very well argue with that,I am not saying he wasn't out being creepy he may have been but I dont know the guy or the actual reason he was in his underwear so how can I make any assumptions?Of course he is going to stop the neighbor is at the end of his drive way waving his arms,anyone with half a brain would stop to see what was wrong.

Last edited by blackhawk_archery; 10-07-2010 at 06:29 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.