Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Terrible hunting permissin experience! >

Terrible hunting permissin experience!

Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Terrible hunting permissin experience!

Old 10-06-2010, 03:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

If seeing a whack-job driving in his underwear is the most terrifying thing that ever happens to you in this life, you're ahead of the game.
Old 10-06-2010, 04:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by 2 Lunger
Hop off of your soap box. I would find it extremely hard to be genuine, loving, caring and talking about rainbows and butterflys to a guy driving around in nothing but his underwear. I would probably lable the man a perv and wonder if he wasn't parked near a school watching little kids and doing you know what. What reason does a guy have to drive around in his underwear. Just saying.... Geesh, I will probably loose all my hunting ground now after this post.

To bad he doesnt have a HOT nieghbor lady who drives around in her undies.
Old 10-06-2010, 04:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

OK, I'll look for my pants.
Old 10-06-2010, 05:24 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by mohunter09
a man driving around a major highway in his underwear ..live in the country .

Major Highway and country doesn't really go together ??
Old 10-06-2010, 06:37 AM
Fork Horn

this forum is something else, all you fellers do is talk yourself up and talk everybody else down. all the guy was doing was telling us a funny story that happened to him recently. then it goes to no morals and he aint country? ignorant comes to mind real quick.
Old 10-06-2010, 07:06 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by 2 Lunger
You are a man among men. I don't know how this world is able to contain you. No matter what the subject, you have done it better than the rest of us peasants. My goal is to be like you some day.
I kind of noticed the same thing about most of his posts.
Old 10-06-2010, 07:30 AM
Banned

At one time I had a job working for a steel scrap yard in a small city.
The employer was cheap and did not offer the proper personal protection equipment to do the job. Today that is a big no no, back then - 15 years ago, you could get away with it - if you are in the right place at the right time.

They had a old crane / drag line with a magnet attached that they used for loading scrap metal. The motor had issues and the clutch went bad and the mechanic was told to pull the motor.
After he pulled the motor, they saw that the engine, transmission bull gears etc had leaked a lot of grease and oil over the years.
The owner instructed me to take the steam jenny and clean it all out.
After I was done, I had most of the grease on me and my clothes.
I needed to get home from work because it was a Friday and my week to have my daughter. I had a fairly new automobile and no way to protect the interior, so I did what I had to do. I took off my pants and my shirt and I drove in my underwear.

If this makes me a pervert - then so be it. But not everyone in this world has a clean job where they work 9 - 5 in a office wearing a suit and tie.

Had I known that I was going to be assigned that job that day, I would have taken a spare set of clothes and a rain suit to work with me that day.
Old 10-06-2010, 08:51 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by sunjbr
Major Highway and country doesn't really go together ??
Heh...you've never driven on I-59 in Mississippi, then, have you? Good people, but it's definitely country by any definition.
Old 10-06-2010, 09:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by mohunter09
Today I had the most terrifying thing happen to me while asking my neighbor for permission to hunt on his land. Three years ago he gave me 2 years of permission to hunt on his land when I ran into him at the gas station. Last year his private gate was locked to his run-down junk filled land and all year this year the same. I notices he passes me house the same time I get home daily so today I waited for him at end of gravel and stopped to ask for permission. As I walked to to his ran down civic hatch back I noticed he had no clothes on except for his whitey tighties...while I was horrified but really wanted permission to hung I continued to ask for permission which he gave me as long as his leaser's agreed. I was extremely creeped out and drove away as fast as possible. I dont think I will ever attempt to ask him again, makes all of my family wonder what kind of neighbor we have now.
freudian slip??? LOL!!!
Old 10-06-2010, 01:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Mr. Deer Hunter
At one time I had a job working for a steel scrap yard in a small city.
The employer was cheap and did not offer the proper personal protection equipment to do the job. Today that is a big no no, back then - 15 years ago, you could get away with it - if you are in the right place at the right time.

They had a old crane / drag line with a magnet attached that they used for loading scrap metal. The motor had issues and the clutch went bad and the mechanic was told to pull the motor.
After he pulled the motor, they saw that the engine, transmission bull gears etc had leaked a lot of grease and oil over the years.
The owner instructed me to take the steam jenny and clean it all out.
After I was done, I had most of the grease on me and my clothes.
I needed to get home from work because it was a Friday and my week to have my daughter. I had a fairly new automobile and no way to protect the interior, so I did what I had to do. I took off my pants and my shirt and I drove in my underwear.

If this makes me a pervert - then so be it. But not everyone in this world has a clean job where they work 9 - 5 in a office wearing a suit and tie.

Had I known that I was going to be assigned that job that day, I would have taken a spare set of clothes and a rain suit to work with me that day.

And this story was for what???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.