HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Terrible hunting permissin experience!
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2010, 06:01 PM
Jeff Ovington
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by mohunter09
WOW! I hadn't gotten on here in a day and I missed out!, btw Mr. Deer Hunter you must have a story for everything. I would definitely have found a towel to lay on my seat if I were dirty before I took my clothes off to drive. And yes in rural missouri county roads meet up with major highways to whoever asked that. I love how people are trying to pick the story apart still, I jsut find it quite hilarious. I would do the written record but in all honesty lol id rather not see him in his underwear a second time it was very awkward. lol BUT on a better note im sighting in my rifle in a few minutes, and I got permission again this year to hunt on my friends families land!
Yeah it is funny.Enjoyed posting on this one.Cures the boredom when I'm away from home working. I bet it was awkward I do feel sorry for ya. But at least we all can learn a valuable lesson from this experience.Only walk out to the end of the driveway to talk to hot looking women.Women!!!LOLFor those guys that have driven in their underwear,if your car breaks down, I know I won't be the one be stopping.Unless your State has a good samaritan act to cover my ass
from being sued cause I helped out the wrong person first I won't be stopping.I'll just do the illegal thing and use my cell phone. It's cheeper in the long run.Anyways good luck, and if you see that guy running around in the bush wearing nothing but underwear don't hesitiate to fire off a round up in the air. Just don't look afterwards and hold your breath.