Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

This guy makes me sick

Old 09-03-2009, 08:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default This guy makes me sick

Any of you guys ever watched Allen Warren Outdoors. Well i cant stand it the whole show is essentially high fence hunting. Also all he ever talks about is the benefits of hunting on a fenced in preserve. I know eveybody has there own thing but come on I cant believe any "real hunters" enjoy watching that show. Do any of you guys watch it, or have ever heard of it?
Old 09-03-2009, 08:22 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by mossberghunter93
Any of you guys ever watched Allen Warren Outdoors. Well i cant stand it the whole show is essentially high fence hunting. Also all he ever talks about is the benefits of hunting on a fenced in preserve. I know eveybody has there own thing but come on I cant believe any "real hunters" enjoy watching that show. Do any of you guys watch it, or have ever heard of it?
I sent him a email once and told him he was a joke! Anyone that goes hunting some where and has to choose which deer he is going to shoot is a joke! I told him I would never buy anything he endorses.

He never emailed me back.
Old 09-03-2009, 09:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

I just can't believe that sort of hunting is allowed.
Old 09-03-2009, 09:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

I watched it one time and on the episode he read some hate-mail he got. Some lady was calling him a clown and saying it was horrible how he tries to make money off mentioning the military on his show. I gathered that he says stuff about supporting the troops or what not right before one of his sponsors comes on. Thought it was kind of funny.
Old 09-03-2009, 09:46 AM
Giant Nontypical

not a big fan of these canned hunts...
to each there own I guess...
Old 09-03-2009, 09:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well, hunting is a very personal thing, and everyone hunts for their own reason and values different aspects of the hunt. I guess some folks mainly care about how big of a deer they can "grow". While this certainly doesn't represent the vast majority of hunter's interests, I suppose it could be mainly geared toward land managers to give them ideas from a "hunter's" point of view.

With that being said, I don't care for it either. His hunting style, land management, or his over-priced sponsors.
Old 09-03-2009, 09:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

Do you mean Keith Warren?If so,he makes me sick as well.
Old 09-03-2009, 10:08 AM
Typical Buck

what gets me is,you go one of these places and kill a big rack,alot of them want you to donate the meat. so for 3-5grand you get a cape and horns,and a taxidermy bill. all from killing a farm animal that is about 1000% over priced.
Old 09-03-2009, 10:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by DougE
Do you mean Keith Warren?If so,he makes me sick as well.
It might be Kieth Warren I cant exactly remember
Old 09-03-2009, 11:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by srwshooter
what gets me is,you go one of these places and kill a big rack,alot of them want you to donate the meat. so for 3-5grand you get a cape and horns,and a taxidermy bill. all from killing a farm animal that is about 1000% over priced.
Unfortunately, that's what it's all about for more people than we'd like to admit. I've known a few of them in my time. All they care about is their ego and being able to brag to people about the head they have hanging on the wall. I very rarely have company at my residence so the mounts I have hanging are more mementos to remind me of that great experience than a bragging piece. But that is what some people live for and to each their own IMHO.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.