Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

This guy makes me sick

Old 09-09-2009, 12:54 AM
Spike

Let's get one thing straight------high fence operations are NOT HUNTING. It's shooting tame animals----raised for the lazy slobs that are willing to pay to shoot them, then brag to their friends about what great shooters they are. Don't call it hunting!
Old 09-09-2009, 11:58 AM
Boone & Crockett

Isn't SCI the only org. that allows animals from enclosures in their record books?
Old 09-09-2009, 12:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Charlie P
Isn't SCI the only org. that allows animals from enclosures in their record books?
I'm not sure if their the only one but here's what their site says...

"The SCI Record Book of Trophy Animals uses SCI’s unique all-inclusive record keeping system, the most used system in the world, to document our hunting heritage. The scoring system recognizes typical and non typical animals and both free range and estate taken animals."

I don't support SCI because of their record books. I support them because they support me..... and everyone else who enjoys hunting and doesn't want their rights as hunters restricted. SCI does a lot more than people think to preserve our rights as hunters.
Old 09-10-2009, 04:39 AM
Boone & Crockett

I think that documenting basically hand raised animals destroy's our hunting heritage, and fuels people like Warren.