Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Looks like this is now the TR tips forum >

Looks like this is now the TR tips forum

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Looks like this is now the TR tips forum

Old 05-07-2009, 04:03 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default Looks like this is now the TR tips forum

Even though no one requested such a thing. Can't take the I did this and I did that, self promotion.

Somebody send a PM and let me know when/if it goes back to the regular deer hunting forum.

Hopefully it willstay off the Bowhunting forum I believe his number of bowkills= 0.

Why not just stick one of his posts to the top with a link to his site, so if anyone wants to go there, they can.

Old 05-07-2009, 04:40 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Looks like this is now the TR tips forum

By the looks of it the rest of you 17399 post are as useless as this one. The guy is posting some tips and things that may be useful to new hunter's. But yet you feel the need to bash a person for posting.

Hey TR stop posting Charlie needs to get back to padding so he can have another 17000 usless post
Old 05-07-2009, 04:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm just going to ignore him or have some fun with him, whichever I feel like at the time. I hope the mods get rid of him before he runs off to many members.
Old 05-07-2009, 05:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good! I am glad T.R. is here to stay.
Old 05-07-2009, 06:21 PM
Boone & Crockett

T.R.isn't a bad person as far as I know. It is how T.R has made his "come back" to these forums.

The problem is that we have dealt with his son (so we have been told), wildlifephoto,tirelesslyspamming this forum forT.R. and his writings for the last seaveral months under the guise that he simply liked T.R.'swritingsuntil he finally got called out for who and what he was. It was cut and paste after cut and paste from T.R's web site. I don't know if WP was banned or not but he has since disappeared since T.R. has shows back up.

Now, T.R. himself has returned and began doing the same thing. Resurecting thread after thread that he was a part of from back in 2003when hemoderated the T.R. tips forum as well as cut and paste after cut and paste from his writings. Telling us it is what is expected of him by the mods and admin. I personally don't think that anyone expects him to do what he is doing andact the way he is acting.

I don't know if he is doing it because he simply wants to self promote or if he is really trying to"help" hunters. But it comes acrossto us as very very very arrogant.

Now if WP had not ticked every one off andT.R. had come here and simply been a member that wanted to carry on a conversation with other hunters about hunting instead of doing what he is doing then he would have been much better received by the members here.
Old 05-07-2009, 06:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good post Bigbulls!
Old 05-07-2009, 07:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

I can honestly say I have only read one of his posts and That was enough for me . I just don't botheropening his posts after that, it doesn't bother me that he posts its a free country . What I can't change I can ignore as long as it don't affect me personaly . Maybe if a few more ignored him it wouldn't be that big of a deal .
Old 05-08-2009, 06:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Colorado Luckydog

I'm just going to ignore him or have some fun with him, whichever I feel like at the time. I hope the mods get rid of him before he runs off to many members.
This TR guy sure doesn't mind a little self-promotion, huh?

You mean there are still more than 10 people that post in here weekly?[&:]I wouldn't bet on that.... This place has gone downhill terribly in the past year. i only visit bi-weekly now

Old 05-08-2009, 07:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: bigbulls

T.R.isn't a bad person as far as I know. It is how T.R has made his "come back" to these forums.

The problem is that we have dealt with his son (so we have been told), wildlifephoto,tirelesslyspamming this forum forT.R. and his writings for the last seaveral months under the guise that he simply liked T.R.'swritingsuntil he finally got called out for who and what he was. It was cut and paste after cut and paste from T.R's web site. I don't know if WP was banned or not but he has since disappeared since T.R. has shows back up.

Now, T.R. himself has returned and began doing the same thing. Resurecting thread after thread that he was a part of from back in 2003when hemoderated the T.R. tips forum as well as cut and paste after cut and paste from his writings. Telling us it is what is expected of him by the mods and admin. I personally don't think that anyone expects him to do what he is doing andact the way he is acting.

I don't know if he is doing it because he simply wants to self promote or if he is really trying to"help" hunters. But it comes acrossto us as very very very arrogant.

Now if WP had not ticked every one off andT.R. had come here and simply been a member that wanted to carry on a conversation with other hunters about hunting instead of doing what he is doing then he would have been much better received by the members here.
Excellent post!