HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Looks like this is now the TR tips forum
Old 05-08-2009, 07:15 AM
SWThomas
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Looks like this is now the TR tips forum

ORIGINAL: bigbulls

T.R.isn't a bad person as far as I know. It is how T.R has made his "come back" to these forums.

The problem is that we have dealt with his son (so we have been told), wildlifephoto,tirelesslyspamming this forum forT.R. and his writings for the last seaveral months under the guise that he simply liked T.R.'swritingsuntil he finally got called out for who and what he was. It was cut and paste after cut and paste from T.R's web site. I don't know if WP was banned or not but he has since disappeared since T.R. has shows back up.

Now, T.R. himself has returned and began doing the same thing. Resurecting thread after thread that he was a part of from back in 2003when hemoderated the T.R. tips forum as well as cut and paste after cut and paste from his writings. Telling us it is what is expected of him by the mods and admin. I personally don't think that anyone expects him to do what he is doing andact the way he is acting.

I don't know if he is doing it because he simply wants to self promote or if he is really trying to"help" hunters. But it comes acrossto us as very very very arrogant.

Now if WP had not ticked every one off andT.R. had come here and simply been a member that wanted to carry on a conversation with other hunters about hunting instead of doing what he is doing then he would have been much better received by the members here.
Excellent post!