Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

What would You do?

Old 12-21-2008, 11:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: What would You do?

He would never be allowed to hunt there again. He obviously doesn't respect your rules. I personally would have a Game Warden watching the dead buck and waiting for his return. I would tell them that he was trespassing and poached it. He obviously isn't going to pay the fines that you have set forth, but he wouldn't get out of the fines etc. that the Game Warden would give him!
Old 12-22-2008, 04:57 AM
Banned

I'd let him take the deer, because its a shame to waste it. That would be the last time he ever hunted that property. Period. Some people lose their minds when they see a deer. If he wanted meat, he should have shot a doe. Kick him off your property, and I'll guarentee he'll be calling again next year, whining that he doesnt have a place to go and he is very sorry....

I prefer:

First time F me
Second time F you

Old 12-22-2008, 06:24 AM
Dominant Buck

Tell him he's banned for life, forget the fine, it isn't legally enforceable since he didn't sign a contract.
Old 12-22-2008, 06:37 AM
Dominant Buck

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for the fine to be paid. Either way that person doesn't deserve to ever hunt your property again. He didn't abide by the rules and tried to be deceitful after he violated them. NoI in his sportsmanship and certainly no friend to your family. Just be glad he isn't a relative.
Old 12-22-2008, 07:13 AM
Boone & Crockett

If, by slim chance, he paid the fine then he would think all was even and still could continue hunting. The guy has had his chances, run him off for good.
Old 12-22-2008, 08:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

I've been invited in the past for controlled hunt for doeson extremely rigidly controlled farms mantaining trophy buck programs and adhered strictly to my instructions, resulting in gaining trust, and latergetting permission to hunt there. These instructions included no gut piles visable, naturally doesONLY, and no hunting out of or near their regular stands. I don't understand how in hell somebody could blantently break well known rules and even possibly think they could still hunt there. NO OFFENCE but does this man have some type of leverage over your dad?
Old 12-22-2008, 08:57 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: early in

I'm actually amazed that you need to ask what others would do with this moron. He's out of there!![:'(][>:]
Exactly Jeff!! Don't let the door hit him In the ass on the way out!!

ORIGINAL: Edcyclopedia

The old saying...

First time, shame on you.
Second time, shame on me??!
You nailed It Ed!!
Old 12-22-2008, 12:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

My property and he's been gone a long time ago.
There's one thing to bend the rules and another to deliberately break them.
I would also like to understand why is Dad allowing this to continue to happen?
Why give someone with no respect to you, your Dad and the hunting rules be allowed to continue to hunt?
Old 12-22-2008, 02:22 PM
Fork Horn

Well He's always had an excuse, and I think My Dad fell for His previous excuses.Hisfirst excuse was. He thought the button bucks was a doe, the next excuse was that the buck came in late, and He thought it was bigger than it was (the 105"). Now He is trying to say this little buck this year He thought was a doe.
Old 12-22-2008, 03:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

he would be gone and would never come back. he needs a good beating. maybe that'll teach him a lesson

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.