Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

descent people?

Old 12-23-2008, 09:14 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: descent people?

IMO King you don't have to hunt for an animal that is 1300 yards away. You have to hunt for birds. (wild birds anyway)
Old 12-23-2008, 03:38 PM
Fork Horn

It's hard to see a deer at 600 yards with your scope or spotting scope? Is that what you're trying to get me to believe? Whatever retard. You ARE a good marksman but you are NOT a hunter. Just deal with it fella.

You are right in saying my dogs are the fantastic hunters in our relationship and I am the shooter. At least I can admit that I'm just the shooter while bird hunting. You, on the other hand, are still in denial. Its an ugly thing RR.

Go ahead Champlain, chime in about how my attitude is making people not want to be my friend.......
Old 12-23-2008, 04:33 PM

what is your problem? you sound like a damn idiot. anyone who can spot a deer at 1000 yards, keep sight of it long enough to make a decent shot and kill it is a much better hunter than someone who uses dogs to shoot birds in my opinion. ive read severl topics that you chime in on and you always seem to try to make people think your opinion is the right one and no one elses matters. your always arguing with people. What is your deal?

Old 12-23-2008, 04:43 PM
Fork Horn

the guy's an ass (betterbirddogs). look at some of my more recent posts and on most of them he takes the opposite side of the proverbial court. i personally wouldn't attempt a shot at a deer over 300 yards with a rifle, but i damn sure respect a person who cankill one at 1300 yards.
Old 12-23-2008, 04:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

I hate road hunters and ppl who get the diability permint and think it gives them permisson to hunt on posted
land and drive their trucks on posted prop
Old 12-23-2008, 04:59 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: BetterBirddogs

Go ahead Champlain, chime in about how my attitude is making people not want to be my friend.......
No further action on my part is necessary...you have proven my point and continue to do so.
I tried to help but you shut the door. CI over and out.