Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Idea Hunting Show

Old 12-04-2008, 12:55 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Idea Hunting Show

ORIGINAL: ScottVA

not sure if this was mentioned already...but I think it would be nice to have a little segment at the end of each show..like a "mailbag" segment..where you pick a few letters or emails and answer questions from hunters
I like this idea.... it's one of the main reasons I like to watch Gander Mountain... he always answers a letter or email during the show no matter how negative or positive the letter is.
Old 12-04-2008, 01:00 PM
Typical Buck

Never seen any shows on the public ground whitetails here in Idaho. Hard to beat the excitement of hunting deer on the biggest chunks of public ground in the lower 48. Wolves howling in the background, bears and lions O'plenty, you know your not on a game farm anymore and that you are several rungs from the top of the ladder of the food chain. "Tough hunting for tough hunters."
Old 12-04-2008, 01:07 PM
Fork Horn

I also would like to see something along the lines of the everday guy hunting on the weekends. get rid of all the hoop lah everyday guy,cheap bow or gun shooting spike horns and does.
Old 12-04-2008, 01:32 PM

ORIGINAL: Jimmy S

ORIGINAL: BATV30997

I am the owner and host of a national Hunting Show.
Who are you and what is the name if your national Hunting Show?
Rocky Francis, I can not give the name of the show because this "site" treats that as "advertisment". So do a name search on google. Thanks.
Old 12-04-2008, 01:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Jimmy S

I am the owner and host of a national Hunting Show.
Who are you and what is the name if your national Hunting Show?
Rocky Francis, I can not give the name of the show because this "site" treats that as "advertisment". So do a name search on google. Thanks.
Thank you!
Old 12-04-2008, 02:52 PM
Giant Nontypical

1. One guy said don't come to Missouri, and I see he is from Missouri. Why?
Lol it was a joke. I consider my state as a "sleeper", and hope it stays that way[8D]
Old 12-04-2008, 03:31 PM
Fork Horn

I would like to see a show that tries out all the gadgets out there for hunting to actually see which ones are worth the money they charge for them.
Old 12-04-2008, 05:28 PM
Fork Horn

Show us how to hunt pubic land. show us setups and stuff and do like jackie bushman and havecontes to come hunt wih you. And is it goin to be on outoo channel
Old 12-04-2008, 05:37 PM

I would like to see a show where just average Joe's go out and hunt. Maybe some predator hunting in there would be pretty cool, you never see much coyote hunting with something besides varmint rifles. maybe show some taken with bows, pistols, and shotguns.
Old 12-04-2008, 06:50 PM

Didn't read any of the other posts.

To me, instead of going the total commercial route using product A in conjunction with camo pattern B, what I'd really like to see is solid information presented, that the average hunter can learn from and use in his day to day hunting adventures.

Fill it with good information. Show how to scout. What to look for. Where to set up and why. Use maps and show folks how to read them. Work aerial photos into the mix and have highlight segments that show people how to navigate in the woods using a compass and GPS. Get off the beaten track instead of hunting at intensively managed properties where the pickings are easy. Make the whole thing one big learning adventure instead of just showing guys in treestands doing kill shots. Not much to be gathered from that.

Quick Reply: Idea Hunting Show

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.