Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Watch this dog FIND a hunter - in Scent Lok >

Watch this dog FIND a hunter - in Scent Lok

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Watch this dog FIND a hunter - in Scent Lok

Old 11-03-2008, 05:24 AM
Spike

Default RE: Watch this dog FIND a hunter - in Scent Lok

I think mcraddock made a great point - Don't like it? don't buy it. WildlifePhoto might be so "bitter" because hes working to spread the word about this lawsuit, reminds me of a campaign worker. It's definitly not a personal vandetta against carbon clothing. I own a (Robinson Lab.) Scent Blocker suit. WildlifePhoto, could you explain why they are not included in this lawsuit? Why were Robinson's products used in the test? Seems to me this would only somehow discredit the video. What is your true purpose behind pushing all this information?
Old 11-03-2008, 07:21 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Watch this dog FIND a hunter - in Scent Lok

I'm glad that information like this is made available. Test situations were given and test was shown so you can make of it what you want. I've never been a Scent Lok believer, don't own any and probably won't ever buy the stuff. Several years ago a guy I hunted with was showing his and his wife's new Scent Lok stuff. They paid close to $600 for all the stuff, but they didn't kill any more deer than anybody else.