Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

NRA - Obama Ad

Old 10-07-2008, 04:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: NRA - Obama Ad

looks like 700rem, mr. i don't have time for this, found more time. Something tells me he has plenty of time on his hands, too bad doesn't look like much of the time is used to be come an informed voter. Even I were voting republican this election, his mindless rhetoric and blasphemies would drive me up the wall
Old 10-07-2008, 06:11 PM

ORIGINAL: climbrx

So, you won't allow yourself to type out the number 666, but you WILL allow yourself to make racist jokes about the meaning of the word "change"?????? (Come Help A N***** Get Elected - for those of you who don't know, or don't care to find out what kind of people you're associating yourselves with on this board.)
Ya, you're a real shining example of a good christian!!

And as for your "Hunter13 -go ahead and post it-Its a hunting board..doubt you will get in trouble over it" post.....in the future please refrain from speaking on behalf of all hunters. We're not all ignorant racists like you, MillerHunter, CarpMaster, and MrPhotographer.

Iam betting that right about now your wishing that there was a DELETE mode on this board??? Cant blame you after posting trash like this and putting yourself out there fro all of us to see..

Edit : for GP
Old 10-09-2008, 12:25 PM
Spike

Quote from jimbodwb top of page 6.
"I am tired of everyone making political judgements based on religious beliefs. I have no problem with you running your life based on a book written 2000 years ago but our free country should be run by a qualified individual and not someone who bases everything soley on religion. That is the foundation of this country. If you believe religion should control the masses then move to the Middle East".

jimbodwb, I dont know where you got your education,but thatquote above is thestupidest thing I have seen in a long time.Most american thathave the slightest inklingof our history know that our forfathers, the men that drafted our constatution, came to thisland for many reasons.Among them, they were looking for a place they could persue thier religious beliefswith out persicution. those beliefs were carried overin to the originalform of our goverment. Many these men made decisions for thier families and the goverment based in part on thier religious belifes and prayer.They had political gatherings at the many churches, they had real prayers before the start of the political meetingswhere they could mention the name Jesus, with outbeingarrested. "InGod We Trust" was not a mindless slogan.Somehow we get seperation of church and state out of that?, Religion, JimBo, was the foundation of our government and it was run by very religious men, unlike today. Next, you will probably never be able to chose a candidate based only on his /her religious background because there is sooo much more at stake today, but you sure can pick out the ones that fake it or try to use it as a hole to be punch in a ticket. No christian I know would sit through achurchservice voluntarly and listen to the trash spuing from a "preacher" for a whole service much less for 20 some odd years. That kind of man has no moral thresh hold. He will listen to and probablydoany thing for his own personal gain, why else would he be there unless.. he agrees with it. No, I belive I will stay here in America where I can still freely base my decision in part or in whole on my religious belifes ifI want to, instead why dont yougo to russia where you wont have to worry about any onemaking a decision that has any religion mixed in.
Old 10-09-2008, 07:05 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: climbrx

So, you won't allow yourself to type out the number 666, but you WILL allow yourself to make racist jokes about the meaning of the word "change"?????? (Come Help A N***** Get Elected - for those of you who don't know, or don't care to find out what kind of people you're associating yourselves with on this board.)
Ya, you're a real shining example of a good christian!!

And as for your "Hunter13 -go ahead and post it-Its a hunting board..doubt you will get in trouble over it" post.....in the future please refrain from speaking on behalf of all hunters. We're not all ignorant racists like you, MillerHunter, CarpMaster, and MrPhotographer.

Sorry but I am not truly racist nor am I ignorant....I knew what it meant, and yes it is comical...not going to apologize......period.

Obama is part(a big part)of the reason we are where we are economically, sorry to say but read into his history......plus I would never vote for someone who wasn't 100% all for america with 100% american ties....at least McCain fought for our country, seems way undervalued nowadays for some unbelievable reason????? United we stand, divided we fall......have you ever heard a democrat say that in the last 20 years??? Think about it!
Old 10-09-2008, 09:23 PM
Spike

oh give it up. Obama is going to win the election. Every poll suggests it and they even said before the last debate that Obama had all the electoral votes needed already in the states he has won over to win it. Now the onlything we need is the election. I cant wait to hear the cryin and moanin when hes in. Your all going to lose your minds. It really dosent matter if obama wins to me or not. Im atleast bright enough to listen to the news to know how far back mccain is. Republican = 4 more years of bush. One heart attack to mccain =4 years of Palin which is as bright as Jessica Simpson.
Old 10-10-2008, 10:26 AM

To Jofutt or whateverand whoever is voting for Obama ... are you a hunter / gun owner ? if not what are you doing on this or any other hunting website, and if you are, how can you ever vote for a anti-gun guy like Obama. As gun owners and hunters we all need to vote for a pro gun canidate. I've made a few posts to this thread and have been watching it closely also, and for the life of me can't figure out why the hunters / gun owners in this country cannot stick together and vote for the canidate who is the most pro gun guy. I truly am ashamed and saddened by my fellow gun owners who are even considering voting for such an anti-gun canidate like Barok Obama. The facts of his anti gun voting record are out there for the whole world to see, and yet there are those of us willing to cast a vote for this man. The NRA has just STRONGLY supported McCain / Palin and some of you just don't get it. I truly believe that anyone even considering voting for Obama needs to take a good hard look at Great Britain and Australia, their gun owners couldn't get together either and they lost their guns.
Old 10-10-2008, 11:26 AM

[/quote]
Obama is part(a big part)of the reason we are where we are economically, sorry to say but read into his history......plus I would never vote for someone who wasn't 100% all for america with 100% american ties....at least McCain fought for our country, seems way undervalued nowadays for some unbelievable reason????? United we stand, divided we fall......have you ever heard a democrat say that in the last 20 years??? Think about it!
[/quote]

I have yet to reply to these political topics......but this is the best statement I have read in 12 pages of s#it. Well said Carpmaster!

Old 10-10-2008, 03:10 PM
Typical Buck

This part of the message is in response to deermeat1's last message.

I have to stop you on a couple of things you got wrong in your last post. First off its "constitution" and not "constatution". Secondly, since I have 2 years as a history major, specifically focusing on early America, I feel its my duty to inform you that seperation of church and state is exactly the principle that this country was founded. You see, at that point in history, England had a government controlled religion based on principles set King James (I'm sure by now you have made the connection to the King James Bible). This is who was doing the religious persecution. So they got on this little boat called the May Flower and set sail eventually landing at Plymouth, Massachussets (Plymouth Rock). Almost two hundred years later when our founding fathers drafted that sacred document that you mis-spelled Freedom of Speech, Freedom of Religion, and the Right to bear arms were among the first ten items they outlined (AKA The Bill Of Rights). This is all in your history books and I'm sure that you already knew all of it but I just wanted to tell you that you are indeed wrong. Although our founding fathers were christians the constitution states freedom of religion. So even though the government is biased toward the protestant religion. The views of catholics, jews, muslims, Hindu, buddist, and pretty much any other religion you can think of a expressidly protected and supported by our countries constitution. Just figured you might want to know.

As for people who are looking for direction on how to vote. The gun issue is a small one in the light of what is happening to our country. I don't think the government will every be able to take our guns because the people won't let it happen. There's too much history and tradition surrounding them. The abortion issue is a big one and I personally disagree with abortion unless the mother's life is in danger. IMO the biggest issues are the energy and economy crisis. Both are linked. Barak is for health care as a right and for creating more jobs. He's also for exploring alternative energy sources. Personally, the only thing I agree with McCain on is the Nuclear Power plants. Every other civilized nation in the world is making it work so why cant we?

As a certain individual who says on the gun battle you're either part of the solution or part of the problem. Extreme statements like that are part of the problem. that is why I said, sarcastically, that your message on page 3 was "enlightening". Because I think statements like that are extremely ignorant.
Old 10-10-2008, 05:26 PM

ok i acnt seem to figure out the whole C H A N G E thing. maybe im retarded but could someone attempt to discreetly inform me on the meaning of it within the rules of the forum
Old 10-10-2008, 05:33 PM

Hey 700rem boy shut up already will you. I swear i am sixteen years old and i probably act like 10x more mature than you. grow up and stop whining like a little boy.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.