Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

NRA - Obama Ad

Old 10-14-2008, 10:46 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: NRA - Obama Ad

ORIGINAL: SHOTARYE

In response to Indyhunter .. I believe our gun rights are one of the most important issues in any campaign, since without our second amendment we are at the mercy of our trusted government. As to Obama's health care plan, its nothing more than the standard Blue Cross plan available to government officials which costs roughly $12,000 annually. Tell me how many are going to be able to afford that. I've watched this thread and a few others concerning the canidates, and have seen several trends. One of the most disturbing is the fact that American gun owners who have been attacked time and again by the anti gun crowd (Democrats), and we still can't come together to protect that which is so very vital to us all. The second thing I noticed is that most of the Obama supporters are those people who have gone to college, and have been brainwashed by radical far left wing liberal proffessors who were probably the same ones that were protesting and spitting on US service personel during the late 1960's and 70's. Kind of brings to mind a certain Professor (terrorist) Bill Ayers who is closely associated with Barak Obama. And third, I wondered just how many 12 and 13 year olds were spouting off who really don't have a clue as to whats going on politically. They are more concerned with the next football game at school and meeting up with their friends, and are just repeating what they have heard from their parents. I'm no history major, but I've read extensively on US American history of which I truly care about. And I'm one of those guys who has made the comment .. If your not part of the solution, your part of the problem. Vote McCain / Palin

I take offense to this statement. I went to college and I am far from left wing. I was one that could see through the BS. I have a long family history of US military service but chose to go a different path. I am basically poking fun at you here but there are definite reasons I vote Republican over Democrat. Those are: 1) Taxes, 2) Pro-Life, 3) Pro Capital Punishment, 4) Right to bear arms, 5) among many others. This doesn't mean that it fits into everyone beliefs or priorities.

I don't pick a single topic but look at the overall picture of what benefits my family and morally what helps people in need. There are many on here that are spitting out senseless banter of why they hate Democrats with no substance behind it. I believe the Democrats have a big hand in putting us in the financial position we are in today but the Republicans hands aren't clean by no means. The part I can't stand is that the media is soooo far left it is almost criminal in my eyes. There are other outlets that we can use to validate attacks, claims, etc...

The great thing here is we live in America and we have the ability to get on boards like this and voice their opinion and choose candidates that best fit our beliefs. I just wish some would do it in a more decent manner. I am ready for this campaign to be over. Hopefully we will continue to head in the RIGHT direction.

God bless!