HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - NRA - Obama Ad
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008, 10:26 AM
SHOTARYE

Default RE: NRA - Obama Ad

To Jofutt or whateverand whoever is voting for Obama ... are you a hunter / gun owner ? if not what are you doing on this or any other hunting website, and if you are, how can you ever vote for a anti-gun guy like Obama. As gun owners and hunters we all need to vote for a pro gun canidate. I've made a few posts to this thread and have been watching it closely also, and for the life of me can't figure out why the hunters / gun owners in this country cannot stick together and vote for the canidate who is the most pro gun guy. I truly am ashamed and saddened by my fellow gun owners who are even considering voting for such an anti-gun canidate like Barok Obama. The facts of his anti gun voting record are out there for the whole world to see, and yet there are those of us willing to cast a vote for this man. The NRA has just STRONGLY supported McCain / Palin and some of you just don't get it. I truly believe that anyone even considering voting for Obama needs to take a good hard look at Great Britain and Australia, their gun owners couldn't get together either and they lost their guns.