Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 WHere do you buy your stands...?? >

WHere do you buy your stands...??

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

WHere do you buy your stands...??

Old 07-31-2008, 06:49 PM

Default RE: WHere do you buy your stands...??

ORIGINAL: bigbulls

You could get them from us. Link and ph# in my signature. Our web site is being "fixed" as of late so some things on there may not be availablebut we are getting it back on track. If you call us we will send you our annual hunting catalog. BTW, we will beat any legitimate competitors price.
bigbulls, How much of my money do ya'll want??? I just got a box in today from you guys with 2 sets of stick ladders.... You're killing me... but if you are serious about matching prices, look at the link in my post above at the Gorilla King Kong hang on.... 69.99 .... you have it and can beat it?? Like I said, I love the Millennium Hang on , but I just cannot afford 175 .00 / stand right now , but man are they comfortable................

FTR3184708
Gorilla King Kong Treestand
Price

Hang on stand features flip up seat with removable 2" camo cushion, Traxion a slip-resistant coating, adjustable back pack straps and easy cinch claw strap for attaching to the tree. Stand weighs 18 lbs. with a 300 lb. weight rating per mfg. Platform is 24" X 30", seat is 19" X 12" wide and 20" high.

Mfg Item Number: 40078

$69.99

God Bless

MET

Old 07-31-2008, 07:42 PM
Spike

eBay

I buy lots of my stuff from there.
Old 07-31-2008, 10:06 PM

Mike T,
Sportsmans guide is prettycheap. Every year I buy a couple. Also check Gander when they are on sale. I bought a bunch last winter. I thought they made a mistake on pricing and my conscience took over. I had to ask they if the price was correct. I felt like I was stealing them!!! I kept a couple and sold the rest on Ebay. Check there too.
Old 08-01-2008, 05:01 AM
Giant Nontypical

Gander Mountain, Fleet Farm, Wal-Mart, Pamida, All Season Sport and Archery....many othe rplaces and sites and magazines.
Old 08-01-2008, 05:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

try going directly through the manufacturer by going to their web site. most of the time you can buy directly from them but it ain't always cheaper. large outlets like Bass Pro and Cabela's can sometimes sell other companies products cheaper than they sell their own due to buying in bulk. i bought my last couple stands from Bass Pro (Summit stands). my Tree Lounge i bought straight from the manufacturer.
Old 08-01-2008, 09:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

I don't know if they have them down your way, but Dick's Sporting goods. I go to BPS and Cabelas a lot and dicks has the best priced stands around. Be sure to check them out, they have a brand made for Dicks that is very well priced, even right before the season. I saw a 2 manladder stand for around $100 last year. If I had a place to storeit and property to use it on, it would have been mine. After the season they practically give them away.
Old 08-01-2008, 09:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: npockat32

Gander Moutain, Fleet Farm or (Farm and Fleet by you).

I am getting some nice hang-ons from Menards this year as I loved the ones I got there from last year.

I just bought a 15 ft. 2 man ladder stand last year from them for $65. The front rail flips up and out of the way if you bow hunt. Great deal!!
Old 08-01-2008, 10:10 AM
Typical Buck

I get mine at walmart when they go on sale. I picked up a couple double ladder stands for 70 bucks each andI have also bought lock on stands from 25 to 30 bucks.I get the cheap ones just in case someone steals oneit doesn't hurt as bad as payinghundred bucks for one stand.