HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - WHere do you buy your stands...??
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008, 06:49 PM
MichaelT.

Default RE: WHere do you buy your stands...??

ORIGINAL: bigbulls

You could get them from us. Link and ph# in my signature. Our web site is being "fixed" as of late so some things on there may not be availablebut we are getting it back on track. If you call us we will send you our annual hunting catalog. BTW, we will beat any legitimate competitors price.
bigbulls, How much of my money do ya'll want??? I just got a box in today from you guys with 2 sets of stick ladders.... You're killing me... but if you are serious about matching prices, look at the link in my post above at the Gorilla King Kong hang on.... 69.99 .... you have it and can beat it?? Like I said, I love the Millennium Hang on , but I just cannot afford 175 .00 / stand right now , but man are they comfortable................

FTR3184708
Gorilla King Kong Treestand
Price

Hang on stand features flip up seat with removable 2" camo cushion, Traxion a slip-resistant coating, adjustable back pack straps and easy cinch claw strap for attaching to the tree. Stand weighs 18 lbs. with a 300 lb. weight rating per mfg. Platform is 24" X 30", seat is 19" X 12" wide and 20" high.

Mfg Item Number: 40078

$69.99

God Bless

MET