Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 WHere do you buy your stands...?? >

WHere do you buy your stands...??

Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

WHere do you buy your stands...??

Old 07-31-2008, 03:17 PM

Default WHere do you buy your stands...??

I am looking for a couple of hang on stands, and I know the typical B.P.S. and Cabelas .... but is there any place else online where you get your stands..... someplace with great pricing and variety of name brands??

Not looking for expensive stands, but maybe stuff like the Gorilla, King Kong, or the like ....but I am open to suggestions..... I would love to get a couple of the Millennium stands ( they are comfortable ) , but I really cant afford 175.00 / stand right now.

Any help is appreciated.

God Bless

MET
Old 07-31-2008, 03:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: WHere do you buy your stands...??

Gander Moutain, Fleet Farm or (Farm and Fleet by you).

I am getting some nice hang-ons from Menards this year as I loved the ones I got there from last year.
Old 07-31-2008, 03:44 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: MichaelT.

I am looking for a couple of hang on stands, and I know the typical B.P.S. and Cabelas .... but is there any place else online where you get your stands..... someplace with great pricing and variety of name brands??

Not looking for expensive stands, but maybe stuff like the Gorilla, King Kong, or the like ....but I am open to suggestions..... I would love to get a couple of the Millennium stands ( they are comfortable ) , but I really cant afford 175.00 / stand right now.

Any help is appreciated.

God Bless

MET
Theres http://www.sportsmanguide.com
Old 07-31-2008, 04:23 PM

www.bowhuntersuperstore.com can buy cheap stands on alot of them if you buy 2 or more the price is cheaper.
Old 07-31-2008, 04:51 PM
Typical Buck

I buy my stands at wal-mart or k-mart .The lock-ons i buy are called gorilla payed around $60.00 plus tax, i realy like them have alot of room to move.
Old 07-31-2008, 05:11 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: jrbsr

ORIGINAL: MichaelT.

Any help is appreciated.

God Bless

MET
Theres http://www.sportsmanguide.com
X2 ... join the Buyers Club and you can't beat their price. I have 3 chain-ons I purchased from them (Gorrila brand I think) last season for less than $30 a piece.
Old 07-31-2008, 05:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

keystonecountrystore.com great place, bot mmany things from there
Old 07-31-2008, 05:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

My friend Pat just started a on-line store: http://www.patsoutdoorstore.com
Old 07-31-2008, 05:53 PM

ORIGINAL: Steven McBee

keystonecountrystore.com great place, bot mmany things from there
Man , I just found their site, and found the Gorilla King Kong for 20.00 a stand cheaper than anywhere else.... With pretty good prices on other stuff too....

I have a feeling they will be getting a fair amount of my money.

http://www.keystonecountrystore.com/index.html

MET

Old 07-31-2008, 06:36 PM
Boone & Crockett

You could get them from us. Link and ph# in my signature. Our web site is being "fixed" as of late so some things on there may not be availablebut we are getting it back on track. If you call us we will send you our annual hunting catalog. BTW, we will beat any legitimate competitors price.

Quick Reply: WHere do you buy your stands...??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.