Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Whos wife goes in the woods?

Old 01-16-2008, 03:20 PM

Default RE: Whos wife goes in the woods?

ORIGINAL: bigtim6656

thats is about the prettiest rack and unique i have ever seen and yes i mean the deer for those of you with your head in the gutter

is that your deer or hers
ORIGINAL: _Dan

What do you think????

That's her buck from October, Tim.
Old 01-16-2008, 05:18 PM
Fork Horn

My then girlfriend soon to be wife went with me several times a couple yaers ago. She still goes with me a couple times a year when i go to Alabama (she likes the shooting houses as opposed to the climber I put her in in Georgia. The first time I ever took her we saw 6 bucks and no does, none of the bucks would go on the wall so I let them go. Let me tell you she tested me to the limits, we joke and talk alot of smack allthe time and she is beside me saying shoot one you big hunter all I hear about is how you love to smoke em and hear we are and you are watching them. When she pulled out the tree hugger PETA jokes I can assure you one of the deer almost got it. But I stayed composed and told her the reason I did not want to shoot one was because I was not sure if a girl had what it takes. Ladies do not get offended we hunt with some fine women hunters this was just our smack talk.
Old 01-16-2008, 08:22 PM

My wife loves to hunt heres her 2007 bow buck

Old 01-16-2008, 09:29 PM
Spike

I can't keep mine out.She loves to hunt and fish(I am major lucky) she has killed 3 deer this year.She will sit a stand all day and hunt hard,this is the first year she has been able to hunt since her dad passed.Her ex would not let her go.My ex b***h everytime I went.I guess we both traded up.We hunt together sometimes and it is great.
Old 01-16-2008, 09:32 PM

i dont have a wife, but my girlfriend loves to go inteh woods with me. she would rather go turkey hunting than deer but i am glad that she goes at all
Old 01-17-2008, 07:50 AM

I am a wife (except during hunting season).

I have gone in the woods many times.....

www.newcarolina.com/trophyroom.htm

Some good looking deer there guys!! Keep up the good work Gals!!
Old 01-17-2008, 08:19 AM

ORIGINAL: bigtim6656

thats is about the prettiest rack and unique i have ever seen and yes i mean the deer for those of you with your head in the gutter

is that your deer or hers

What do you think????

That's her buck from October, Tim.
Thats a very nice buck!
Old 01-20-2008, 06:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

in my house, i am the one that is hunting 2-4 days a weeks for 3 months, the hubby is the one that stays home, lol.....he hunts, but mainly ducks...if there is a season for it, i am in the woods....but he did say that he'll be hunting more next year.....i sure hope so...he works entirely too much.
Old 01-20-2008, 09:05 AM
Fork Horn

i`m a luccky guy myself, the wife loves and lives to hunt just like i do.
Old 01-20-2008, 12:25 PM

My wife used too only small game hunt and fish with me...but that all changed in 2006 when she took a great 9-point with a crossbowand killed her first long beard.

Quick Reply: Whos wife goes in the woods?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.