Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

I'm Back from Alberta

Old 11-27-2006, 03:39 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: I'm Back from Alberta

ORIGINAL: salty

DD, I am wondering what happened to your rifle after your plane switch? Did the airline ship it back to your home for you?
Salty I never got the rifle on the plane ..my wife had not left the hotel in Nashville yet so I phoned her and she came by and took the rifle back home.

dd
Old 11-27-2006, 03:44 PM

man thank god... i was worried about that LOL..... You ever want to hunt big woods white tail and black bear let me know. I have a place for you to stay for free and you couldn't cover the mountains in 10 years let alone 5 days. Very large deer but not quite like your monster buck with the oak tree stuck to his head. The mountains are beautiful to hunt even if you see nothing it is quite the experience.
Old 11-27-2006, 03:58 PM

This has got to be a record type post for views and replies lol!!

Old 11-27-2006, 05:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey double D,
I bet you didn't realize how awful you were.I didn't realize what aterrible personI was until some have brought it to my attention on my Hunter Harassment post.

I am amazed at the perfection in which some of these folks lead us to believe they live their lives! It is really quite funny! I heard enough from you to know that you didn't get a fair shake,thats enough for me.
Old 11-27-2006, 06:52 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: tsoc

Hey double D,
I bet you didn't realize how awful you were.I didn't realize what aterrible personI was until some have brought it to my attention on my Hunter Harassment post.

I am amazed at the perfection in which some of these folks lead us to believe they live their lives! It is really quite funny! I heard enough from you to know that you didn't get a fair shake,thats enough for me.
Diamond man thats a PIG of a buck ...what charactor ... two thumbs up from the good Doctor on that one my friend !!

tsoc my ole pappy always told me when you point a finger at someone you always have three pointing back at you .... most the guys on here that left negitive stuff are newbies ..they do not even know me ...most of the old crew who do know me might take issue on some of my postbut do not become rude ...I did not make this thread to get into a finger pointing contest ...it was started in hopes to vent a little and to warn others who might be thinking of heading up north..those that have saved for years for a hunt of a life time... when it can happen to a guy who has been up there 5 times and thinks he knows the ropes it can happen to anyone and I truly would hate to see one of my hunting brothers on here have his hunt ruined like ours was. At any rate you have to admit it has been interesting even if it came at some expense to the good Doc .... looks like I best not be running for class president on here LOL

dd
Old 11-27-2006, 07:04 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: salty

man thank god... i was worried about that LOL..... You ever want to hunt big woods white tail and black bear let me know. I have a place for you to stay for free and you couldn't cover the mountains in 10 years let alone 5 days. Very large deer but not quite like your monster buck with the oak tree stuck to his head. The mountains are beautiful to hunt even if you see nothing it is quite the experience.
Salty I would LOVE to hunt with you sometimes ..just call me here in Paducah when you have an opening ... you can call me toll free at 1-800-790-5636 thats Four Rivers Harley-Davidson where I am the general sales manager ... just ask for "Bubba"

dd
Old 11-30-2006, 06:04 PM

Saw this ad and figured this was the BEST place too post it!

http://www.capnjims.com/index.html
Old 11-30-2006, 06:32 PM
Giant Nontypical

LOL Swamp your a hell of a funny guy ...you should be on stage ..the first one out of town !

dd

Old 11-30-2006, 06:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

hey dd i sent you a pm the other night did you get it
Old 11-30-2006, 06:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

Sent one back at'cha One ...

dd

Quick Reply: I'm Back from Alberta

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.