HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - I'm Back from Alberta
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2006, 06:52 PM
DoctorDeath
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: I'm Back from Alberta

ORIGINAL: tsoc

Hey double D,
I bet you didn't realize how awful you were.I didn't realize what aterrible personI was until some have brought it to my attention on my Hunter Harassment post.

I am amazed at the perfection in which some of these folks lead us to believe they live their lives! It is really quite funny! I heard enough from you to know that you didn't get a fair shake,thats enough for me.
Diamond man thats a PIG of a buck ...what charactor ... two thumbs up from the good Doctor on that one my friend !!

tsoc my ole pappy always told me when you point a finger at someone you always have three pointing back at you .... most the guys on here that left negitive stuff are newbies ..they do not even know me ...most of the old crew who do know me might take issue on some of my postbut do not become rude ...I did not make this thread to get into a finger pointing contest ...it was started in hopes to vent a little and to warn others who might be thinking of heading up north..those that have saved for years for a hunt of a life time... when it can happen to a guy who has been up there 5 times and thinks he knows the ropes it can happen to anyone and I truly would hate to see one of my hunting brothers on here have his hunt ruined like ours was. At any rate you have to admit it has been interesting even if it came at some expense to the good Doc .... looks like I best not be running for class president on here LOL

dd