Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

my deer season

Old 11-15-2006, 07:41 PM

Default my deer season

this is my deer seaon so far onening morning i went shopping and dinit go out the next day i went that evening because my dad had to work and we saw a few does the next day i dinit go the day after that {4th day} i went out and dinit see any thain but a few does on the way home. the next day me and my brother took the day off school and hunted all day and saw a bunch of does. but that evening me and my dad went out and saw a bunch more does and one spike buck. tomorow i might go in the evening again then friday i am going with my dads friend to a really good spot he has and i am gonna hunt with him the las three days of season. someone might think that is enteresting
Old 11-15-2006, 07:54 PM

Default RE: my deer season

I was hunting where you do on the days you weren't out and saw a ton of bucks. [8D] Need to get your priorities straight and get your butt out there everyday!!!
Old 11-16-2006, 10:26 AM

i have been out there ever day i can
Old 11-16-2006, 10:30 AM

Terbzz, why don't you shoot one of those does while waiting for a buck to show up?
Old 11-16-2006, 05:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah if your seeing lots of does there has to be bucks, you need to get serious about getting out there everyday!
Old 11-16-2006, 06:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

terbzz..you gotta kill some does to get that ratio closer...too many girls for one guy..bucks shackin up with a harem..youll never see him