Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Doctor Death drops Local Legend ! >

Doctor Death drops Local Legend !

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Doctor Death drops Local Legend !

Old 12-02-2005, 09:30 AM

Default RE: Doctor Death drops Local Legend !

he has to exist, Heck you got a picture of him i see [&:]
Old 12-02-2005, 12:49 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: NY Bowhunter

and THATS coming from a guy who believes in Bigfoot ...Ill take that comment with a grain of salt LOL

Who doesnt' believe in Bigfoot?? Are you saying he doesn't exist?? [:-]

Sure he does NY ...him and Elvis are neighbors in Manhattan !

dd
Old 12-02-2005, 01:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Congratulations on the deer! I am glad you got to enjoy that caliber of deer as I have this year! Thanks for all your help and congrats again! That is a nice buck!!
Old 12-02-2005, 01:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: shootnmiss

Dr Death: Calm down a little. I said I wasn't taking anything away from your deer. Just didn't think it looked that big. But your right it's hard to tell from just a photo. Maybe I shouldn't have said anything. I apologize if I was out of line. I wasn't trying to be a dick, but apparently I came off that way. Take that for what you will. But like I said earlier that is a dandy of a buck and you should be proud. Good luck on the rest of your season!
Shoot Im always calm .. but itis Iwho owes YOUa partialapology. I was actually directing MOST of that post toward TrophyHunter who had the post right before yours ... and then along with yours ... I appreciatedyour compliment ... my point was and still is I have no real use for "scores" and had no intention of posting one until a couple of my friends on here asked me to. As always there is conjecture in scoring an animal ... but it just seems to amaze me how someone can more or less call another hunter a lier about a score when all they can see are pictures ... but alas I'm just a rookie deer hunter (28 years) ...and I do not have that gift ..heck I can't score one when its in front of me ...thus why I asked an impartial Taxi to do it and even thenSTILL caught greiff on here ... but again it was NOT your post that my remarks were mainly pointed at and I do apologise.

dd
Old 12-02-2005, 03:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

Just a quick update ... the taxidermist called me today to tell me that he aged the buck at about 3 years old ... younger then I thought ..he said this deer comes from very good gens ... Im glad to hear that... also he is going to do a Pedestal wall mount which we think will look great ...

dd