HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Doctor Death drops Local Legend !
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2005, 01:01 PM
DoctorDeath
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Doctor Death drops Local Legend !

ORIGINAL: shootnmiss

Dr Death: Calm down a little. I said I wasn't taking anything away from your deer. Just didn't think it looked that big. But your right it's hard to tell from just a photo. Maybe I shouldn't have said anything. I apologize if I was out of line. I wasn't trying to be a dick, but apparently I came off that way. Take that for what you will. But like I said earlier that is a dandy of a buck and you should be proud. Good luck on the rest of your season!
Shoot Im always calm .. but itis Iwho owes YOUa partialapology. I was actually directing MOST of that post toward TrophyHunter who had the post right before yours ... and then along with yours ... I appreciatedyour compliment ... my point was and still is I have no real use for "scores" and had no intention of posting one until a couple of my friends on here asked me to. As always there is conjecture in scoring an animal ... but it just seems to amaze me how someone can more or less call another hunter a lier about a score when all they can see are pictures ... but alas I'm just a rookie deer hunter (28 years) ...and I do not have that gift ..heck I can't score one when its in front of me ...thus why I asked an impartial Taxi to do it and even thenSTILL caught greiff on here ... but again it was NOT your post that my remarks were mainly pointed at and I do apologise.

dd