Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > West
 Elk Hunting Trip in the Crapper >

Elk Hunting Trip in the Crapper

Community
West MT, CO, WY, NM, NV, UT, CA, ID, WA, OR, AZ, HI, AK

Elk Hunting Trip in the Crapper

Old 12-11-2004, 01:00 AM

Default RE: Elk Hunting Trip in the Crapper

Sorry to hear that. I live in Coeur d' Alene, and i hunt the kellog area with my muzzleloader each year. I could have pointed you in the right direction, its a shame you didn't get a chance to come. Hopefully you can find some time to come on up with your boy in the near future.

Idaho
Old 12-14-2004, 07:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

How well do you know your friend, are you buds that have just moved apart or is he someone that you have talked to online and you have never met him face to face. The only reason I bring this up is I have heard of people who talk the talk just get people to believe that they are the great white hunter. They go as far as inviting other people to hunt with them so they don't look like fools, and to prove their manhood so to speak. They do this without thinking of someone taking them up on their offer. Yet when someone does take them up on their offer and the time comes for them to walk the walk they either back out or they fail miserably in their endeavor. Long story short I hope you are not getting screwed, two years of out of state tags and licences in Idaho is around 1400$ alone not including how much the airfair cost. I also agree with the others I would go and hunt if I had the tags in my pocket. Your friend if he is any sort of hunter at all could at least point you to his hunting grounds and honey holes. Anyway hope all works out for you.
Old 12-26-2004, 10:04 AM

bnhcomputing,

It's too bad I didn't read this e-mail earlier, I have been very busy remodeling a house, holding down a job, and keeping my prego wife happy. Haven't had much time to be on here. I am from the Kellogg area, Wallace actually and I might have been able to help you out in the bind you were in. Sorry to hear about you unfortunate situations over the last couple of years. I hope you get the chance to come up here next year again and everything works out for you this time.
Old 12-26-2004, 02:44 PM

Hmm i have to look into Elk in Idaho.... Hunted colorado mostly for these critters.