Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > West
ANYBODY FROM WASHINGTON STILL AROUND??? >

ANYBODY FROM WASHINGTON STILL AROUND???

Community
West MT, CO, WY, NM, NV, UT, CA, ID, WA, OR, AZ, HI, AK

ANYBODY FROM WASHINGTON STILL AROUND???

Old 02-13-2003, 06:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: ANYBODY FROM WASHINGTON STILL AROUND???

WANWTF...I' m seeing flock' s.....but their smaller right now than this time last season
Old 02-13-2003, 08:26 PM
Typical Buck

I hope they are still talking when I come over there. It' ll likely be late season before I make it. Wash, don' t you kill all of my birds along the power line.
Old 02-14-2003, 10:45 PM
Fork Horn

Wayne1 hey man i live 36 miles away from you wish i was older we could get together to hunt birds
Old 02-15-2003, 11:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

Evening all hope all is well!! Been seeing lots o pheasants, but wish they were turkeys!!! Might be coming back to Washington later this summer, to see teh family before we get stationed some where else!
Old 02-15-2003, 02:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

tiggeer ....did' nt know a difference in age mattered.. ...I' m over in Ione about once a week
Old 02-16-2003, 12:40 AM
Typical Buck

I don' t know about that Wayne. When I was hiking back up the ridge from the power line back to camp last year, I was wishing I was 10 years younger, and I' m only 29. I can only imagine if I was an old fart like some people who chase ' em(not naming names).
Old 02-16-2003, 11:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

Slee....lol....I know what ya mean....but I can say I' ve hiked some young wipper snapper' s to the ground. Never seen a hill, or mountian I would' nt go over...but if it' s easyer to go around......well........I ain' t no fool
Old 02-16-2003, 12:26 PM
Typical Buck

LOL...I guess with age comes wisdom. I' ve seen some hills out here that I wouldn' t go over, but sometimes I wished I had by the time I walked around it. I' ve also learned if you have to sit down to make it down a hill, it' s gonna be a
be-otch to come back up. Gravity is an amazing thing.
Old 02-16-2003, 02:15 PM

Well I don' t think you have to worry about me killing to many birds, Slee*L*!! The wife got a survey from the state about changes to the turkey season.
The state wants to know if they hold a youth only hunt for turkeys, would we like it the weekend before the regular season, or the weekend following the regular season? I' m not really sure which would be best, any suggestions???
The other thing they want to know has to do with the fall hunt. 1. Should they increase the number of tags,for northeastern Wa. and keep the current 5 day hunt.
2. Increase the number of northeaster Wa tags, and increase the length of the fall season from 5 days to 10days.
3. Or have a open fall season in northeastern wa. with dates to be Oct. 1 through Oct.5.

If you have any input let me know in a day or two, and I' ll hold off mailing this in to get kind of an idea of what you guys think
Old 02-16-2003, 07:12 PM
Fork Horn

Wayne your over in Ione about once a week what for man there is nothin here lol and i would hunt the youth season only if it was b4 the regular no after other wise no cause the birds would be to weary after the season, i feel there is not to many youth that would take advantage of the earlier season but i know i would and its lookin good so far cause the snow is melting and i hope no more comes back

Quick Reply: ANYBODY FROM WASHINGTON STILL AROUND???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.