Waterfowl Hunting Receive the benefit of experienced duck and goose hunters in this waterfowl forum.

Flyway Highway

Old 02-04-2008, 02:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Flyway Highway

Poor Craig and Harold... or whatever their names are.
Old 02-04-2008, 02:09 PM

STUPID IDIOTS.
Old 02-04-2008, 02:26 PM

It is just one of those show that I will not watch, along with anyting from Jim Zumbo.

[/align]
Old 02-05-2008, 10:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm not gonna lie... the show is alright. Some of the things they do are about half retarded, like asking a cow for directions, and how the duck activity has been. But, it's one of the few waterfowl shows on TV, so I'll watch it every now and then.
Old 02-08-2008, 10:15 PM
Fork Horn

Its retarded thats why I like it ,there so retarded its funny.I wish I had there sponsorships and there truck. That dodge is nice!
Old 02-09-2008, 12:34 PM
Spike

ORIGINAL: DuckHuntin247

I've started a post about these guys before. CANNOT STAND THEM. All they do is book a guide and film. Anyone with enough money could do that. I don't know if filming there missed shots makes them "real hunters" .... even the best shootersmiss, they just edit it out to show more action. These guys only have a limited amount of action to show in between promotions and freaking out in between every shot. There was one episodeI can remember where they act like they're going golfing, they take their Arctic Cat out in place of a golf cart and everything. As a joke, Craig has Harold hand him his gun to "shoot at a duck" when he's on the green. Harold reaches into the golf bag on the back of the Arctic Cat, and hands the gun directly to Craig. He then fires 2 shots immediatly. Harold pulled a loaded gun (uncased) of the back of a motorized vehicle, which is illegal. After that showI lost what little respect I had left for them.

You got to remember Craig is from the Valley (Appelton area) and all the duck hunters there are the best Wisconsin has to offer.

Old 02-15-2008, 08:10 PM
Fork Horn

He's from Wisconsin?? I never would have guessed...he's got a little...accent almost? Like he's from a different part of the U.S. But he definatly fits the "valley" description.
Old 02-17-2008, 06:04 PM
Fork Horn

they never even have birds locked up in their spread from what i have seen, they take all 40 yard passing shots and barely hit any birds. it makes me sick how much they talk about their advertisments
horrible show