HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Flyway Highway
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2008, 12:34 PM
lax
Spike

Default RE: Flyway Highway

ORIGINAL: DuckHuntin247

I've started a post about these guys before. CANNOT STAND THEM. All they do is book a guide and film. Anyone with enough money could do that. I don't know if filming there missed shots makes them "real hunters" .... even the best shootersmiss, they just edit it out to show more action. These guys only have a limited amount of action to show in between promotions and freaking out in between every shot. There was one episodeI can remember where they act like they're going golfing, they take their Arctic Cat out in place of a golf cart and everything. As a joke, Craig has Harold hand him his gun to "shoot at a duck" when he's on the green. Harold reaches into the golf bag on the back of the Arctic Cat, and hands the gun directly to Craig. He then fires 2 shots immediatly. Harold pulled a loaded gun (uncased) of the back of a motorized vehicle, which is illegal. After that showI lost what little respect I had left for them.

You got to remember Craig is from the Valley (Appelton area) and all the duck hunters there are the best Wisconsin has to offer.